Friday, September 25, 2026
New Earth
-I tried to rewrite the history of our planet
-from the point at the end of the New Testament
-to the end of the 19th Century
-the Earth was made up of as many landscapes from Disney productions
-and some of these had truth to the stories
-then with the turn of the Century things changed back
-about 2009 I was in a store close to where I lived
-I saw a book Disney Storybook Collection. Reduced from $29.99 to $11.99
-I was asking the store owner if he would put it on hold for me
-from behind me appeared a man looking like Walt Disney and paid for it
-I later realized the book looked like a book of Disney stories I had in a dream when very young
-an original book. Large pages. Hard cover. Light blue dust jacket. With small white stars around the cover and pictures of Disney animated characters. Magical looking
-my earliest memory is of coming in to live in our new home for the first time
-and straight away finding a tin of Griffins Sampler biscuits in a lower kitchen cupboard
-later in the dream I had that same cupboard was where I saw the book
-the address was in James Cook Street
-Captain James Cook first charted New Zealand
-like I design space
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Return
-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...
No comments:
Post a Comment