Friday, September 25, 2026
Christian 'Paredes / Pierdes' / Captain Marvel
-I am hoping to get my goal list of super hero powers that I have wanted for years
-but in me really for real me use
-flight, strength, phasing, invulnerability, ground control, telekinesis, heat vision, beam comes out of one hand that can create objects and do things, can center on crime and population centers. And maybe fire beams from my eyes that can fix broken objects and pass my body through living things to heal them etc powers
-and the exact same appearance and too the personality I saw in a man in a Fitness Magazine Feature Page for Hot Stuff Muscle Supplement called 'Doing it Right'
-written by Christian 'Paredes' or maybe like 'Pierdes'
-tallish, handsome, dark brown hair, largish muscles, mostly hairless body, tan
-looking similar to the model in the Janet Jackson video Love will Never Do (Without You)
-an exceptional Messiah like appearance
-and the exceptional personality I saw in him. Maybe like a new Messiah if done in a realistic way
-years ago I for a while got a 'Marvel' Comics Order Book. It would show covers. Full like symbolic straight panel like covers
-'Marvel' Comics as in Captain 'Marvel'. I arranged or worked out the list of super hero powers like Captain Marvel / Shazam did
-I think I might have imagined a Spider-Man issue cover
-Peter Parker. Sitting. The top half of his body showing
-muscular forearms. With sort of sleazy partly long dark brown arm hairs. And dark brown hair. And maybe glasses
-to me he had a sort of sleazy appearance. As if he worked out to look like Christian. As if he as a would be writer coming off in a sleazy trying way. He looked like people might see him now and turned on him
'Peter / Parker'- as in maybe 'Paredes Appearance' and 'Paredes Personality'
-maybe this Marvel Order Book comic cover says something like I will get the list of super hero powers I want and the full appearance I want. And the personality I saw in him. Ideally the most exceptional Messiah like personality I saw in him
-Posting this and me redoing the False Prophet under 'Sire' on this Blog
-might have removed the 'curses' etc called Chain Revelations. On my Blog chainrevelations.blogspot.com
-today changed the False Prophet from twisting God and Jesus in to really part idiots. To the False Prophet me rigging it looking like a Winery nearby at Bethlehem was rigged to give people powers close to God's
-I Posted this distorted panel of Peter Parker. Looking similar to Christian Paredes
-and the next day. I changed around the False Prophet. Referring to me still maybe having lots of affairs and offspring
-and the affairs listed under Chain Revelations all really unlikely. There would be material about them in stars' work for a long time before I would have had them. And the married couples would all see it coming. And Royal figures wouldn't have sex with me
-the Chain Revelations. Like the hairs on the arms in the cover. And too Spider-Man's webbing he shoots from his wrists
-the distorted image of Christian. Like distorted lives
-so I might have overwrote most of the destroyerager.blogspot.com and falseprophetager.blogspot.com. With the idea of the Messiah like Christian Paredes
-my 21st Birthday. My Mother and Grandparents were with me
-my Grandparents gave me a neck chain and backpack. The backpack one with the strap over the shoulder. I didn't like the designs of them
-both like 'Chains'
-I didn't like their designs. Like the slightly sleazy looking picture of Peter Parker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Return
-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...
-
-a miracle I try -as much life as possible -over night when suited and while they want this -they have appear on their beds for sex over n...
-
-two maybe ways of me killing off tragic people -like a gift to a maybe impossible to be real character -Sandy in Grease -like I drew a pink...
-
-I might have got ideas on my parents wrong -I might have started off as a type of Computer Projection -then later that was changed to King ...
No comments:
Post a Comment