Monday, July 20, 2026

My Real Parents

-I might have got ideas on my parents wrong

-I might have started off as a type of Computer Projection

-then later that was changed to King Charles being my Father. And my Mother the Whore of Babylon

-my Grandparents and Mother were always unthinking life like robots. Maybe I accidently made up to set me up

-King Charles studied at nearby Timbertop Campus Australia. Just a couple of years off my actual birth

-my Birth Certificate has Mathew corrected to Matthew. And on a later date

-the slide / Projector I once saw of me aged about 1 or 2. Standing in the garden. Fully showing me naked

-the time one night I tried running away walking to the next town about 1996

-I was living in Sunrise / Son Rise Support Home

-I thought God might have meant for me to Get Out

-all I took for some reason was a Clone version Superboy Trading Card

-I left it Traded / Traded in the Bridge slot between the two cities

-he was a Clone / Conner / Con Kent / Con

-then I for a moment hid in a Dock of Tree Trunks

-Tree Trunks / Timbertop

-Tree Trunks / Males's sexual organs in my Mother

-then I continued to the base of the small mountain

-and threw my Calculator / Projector Watch over Pilot Bay Pier

-Pilot Bay / Prostitute Bay

-Tauranga Boys College about across the Road from me

-Latin motto Pergo et Perago

-'I pick up the work and I carry it through'

-Parent and Parent

-Persian and Projection

-my Mother from Iran. The Whore of Babylon. The Mother of the Anti-Christ



No comments:

Post a Comment

Return

-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...