Friday, August 14, 2026
AM
-two maybe ways of me killing off tragic people
-like a gift to a maybe impossible to be real character
-Sandy in Grease
-like I drew a pink spot on the elbow of a Grease poster
-I tried to say from a list
-these people would be 'Terminated'. No more thought and no Afterlife
-what this might have meant really
-was all through the history of SPACE
-all can will to end. And they do completely
-no Afterlife etc
-all can. Those alive, damned, dead, in Heaven or Hell
-except this doesn't work on Earth
-I once ordered a A4 Print of the shot the Movie Poster of the first Termnator film
-and the other method
-on a Primary School Camp in 1979
-I fell out of a top Bunk on to the concrete floor. Waking up unhurt struggling to find my way around
-I started to get on the Bunk under me of a student named Gary Marshall
-Gary Marshall / Garry Marshall the TV Producer of Happy Days
-maybe this meant at one point
-Half of those on Earth going through Sheer Hell who wanted to
-they would end. No Afterlife
-and their bodies would only be really life like but unthinking things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Return
-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...
-
-a miracle I try -as much life as possible -over night when suited and while they want this -they have appear on their beds for sex over n...
-
-two maybe ways of me killing off tragic people -like a gift to a maybe impossible to be real character -Sandy in Grease -like I drew a pink...
-
-I might have got ideas on my parents wrong -I might have started off as a type of Computer Projection -then later that was changed to King ...
No comments:
Post a Comment