Friday, August 14, 2026
The Plain Truth
-David
-DA / V / ID
-Maui
-M. A. U. I. (Matthew Ager You I)
-Kunta Kinte
-KUNTA / KINTE
-all three used types of slings
-maybe they each were in some ways Reflections of me
-as in Revelations
-like the chapter of the Bible is meant to be representative of events
-Miracles
-Mauao, Maui, Maori
-all names reflect in their spelling
-maybe saying too some or many of my miracles. What I try or type. Often in reality comes out different
-so maybe many miracles I have tried that were impractical or clashed with other miracles
-still might have worked
-and my attempts to make me descended from Archie. Really a native New Zealander maybe about 1000 AD wasn't real
-there is the ugly to look at character in the Big Ethel Muggs
-if the characters realized their lives were a lot like masses of stories
-her life could have been ruined
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Return
-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...
-
-a miracle I try -as much life as possible -over night when suited and while they want this -they have appear on their beds for sex over n...
-
-two maybe ways of me killing off tragic people -like a gift to a maybe impossible to be real character -Sandy in Grease -like I drew a pink...
-
-I might have got ideas on my parents wrong -I might have started off as a type of Computer Projection -then later that was changed to King ...
No comments:
Post a Comment