Friday, August 7, 2026

Friends and Lovers

 -a miracle I try

-as much life as possible

-over night when suited and while they want this

-they have appear on their beds for sex over night

-like a 'model' version of these people

-looking like they do at the points in their lives I want

-no one can get pregnant

-the models have similar personalities to the real ones but just comply

-they are rotated in a full order like below

-your body is able to have the sex

-and they really appear they are not just versions in your sleep's mind

-1-Michael Fitzgerald

-2-Rob Liefeld

-3-Scott Michaelson

-4-Jack P. Shepherd

-5-Jordan Knight

-6-Joey Lawrence

-7-Arnold Schwarzenegger

-8-Mark Wahlberg

-9-Bobby Brown

-10-Val Kilmer

-11-Dolph Lundgren

-12-Billy Warlock

-13-Huia

-14-gym instructor like Jughead

-15-Daniel Cosgrove

-16-Noku

-17-Ben Andrews

-18-Mark Huia

-19-Dewald

-20-Tom Holland

-21-Jeremy Sue

-22-gym instructor Buddy

-23-Danny

-24-gym instructor a bit like Dick Greyson

-25-Sol Heras

-26-Christian Paredes

-27-Tom Welling

-28-Zac Efron

-29-Nick Jonas

-30-Martin Henderson

-31-Sasha Mitchell




-maybe this miracle applies to me

-I am the one each night a version of me has the sex

-two times I almost lost my Westpac Bank ATM Card

-Rest Pact

-Rest Packed

-once as I was leaving the ATM. A man once in my year at High School named Michael Fitzgerald. Turned out to be behind me and said You have left your Card. That was about the only time since I had tried to become a star in 1990 a couple of years earlier and people heard things about me someone who had heard them was pleasant to me. He talked to me a few times at High School. He was in the year lower than me originally. He once got me to swap Supermarket Checkout Packing shifts times. He looked similar in some ways to Christian. Michael / Angel Pierdes. Michael / Marvel

-and years ago I arrived at the supermarket to do my Grocery shopping coming by Taxi at 7am. I picked up my goods. But when I went to pay for them I saw I had lost my Card. I had no money and could barely walk and no food at home and hours before my Support Home Staff would start. A kind supermarket worker looked around the floors. The second time she looked she found my Card

-on a High School Geography Camp to New Zealand's biggest city Auckland he stood naked in the showers facing me direct on. He was getting an all over tan. His groin area was still getting tanned. He turned out to be the first name each month on the rotating list

-his groin area getting tanned like I have sex with his copy. And maybe the males I have sex with each night chose if they want me male or male with a vagina and breasts. Rest Packed. Friends or Lovers

-on that Camp in a square by the Pier I saw in a small store Asterix style Oz Graphic Novels. In Oz books the character Tip discovers he was born a girl and has to go back to being a Princess. On a trip to Auckland with my  Grandparents I bought All-Star Squadron 5. Introducing the super-heroine Fire-Brand to replace her injured brother. Both trips to Auckland had a list of comparisons

-the day I went to the next city by Bus in March 2017 and my powerful miracles began. As I was getting back on the Bus a Mental Health Client named Lynette 'Ecoles' was getting off. To me she looked slightly like the Wicked Witch. Like I leave behind my miracles. Like me she had problems with messages from the Radio etc. Lynette Ecoles / Line Ecoles Miracles Resolved

-Friends and Lovers- like some nights I am male and other nights part-male. Lynette Ecoles. Maybe in life I have little Friends or Family contact. Isolated. But I have sex with a copy of a male each night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return

-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...