Monday, August 10, 2026

The

-years ago I would get a lot of dreams with original products

-one had an original company logo and page panel layout

-in the top left hand corner. A large capital. black, block letter 'A'. And under it in small type. 'AGER' written in capital, black, block letters. As a company name

-the page design made up of multiple Crosses. 4 rectangle boxes all the same size. A two side by side with beneath it another pair side by side

-under them. Larger pair of square boxes side by side. With under them another same size pair of square boxes

-the panels- each rectangle box had a typed caption that corresponds to the same position square box. There are no words in the art square boxes and the text in the rectangles are typed

-multiple versions of the Cross- I am the Anti-Christ, Revelations evil figures and next Messiah of Revelations

-the Cross design- looks like a Dollar sign. As the next Messiah I put masses of millions in to all people's accounts. Meaning happiness and removing many tears

-two main Crosses- Christian and Paredes

-the boxes- the main super hero powers I worked out. The first letters of each power was the same as the first letters of once special themed rooms of my home

-the A Ager logo- the Restaurant on top of the hill. The Rock of Eternity in old Captain Marvel comics

-the Crosses like an Atom pattern- the dream I had and comics my Mother bought me. One a reprint of old Captain Atom comics from Charlton / Christian comics. I liked his costume in them. I rewrote the history of the Bible

-the Crosses design- the rocket etc paths in the Monitor. Each of the three stages like an Atom pattern

-the original comic page panel layout- too like the page layout of 'Rupert' the Bear books. I 'Reversed' things damning '666' everyone so almost all go to a great Afterlife. 'Ager' as in 'Reverse'

-the logo- like the design of the US Dollar note. A Pyramid with the top point separate above it. My money idea lifting places to Paradise like places

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return

-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...