Friday, August 14, 2026
Inheritance
-in 199 in0 I was lying in bed in the dark
-out of the wall maybe somehow getting past the bed right against the wall
-came a maybe all dark figure of a man
-maybe carrying an all dark silent electric chainsaw
-maybe saying Don't make a mistake and run away from dark things. And miss out on an important inheritance
-maybe my Great-Grandfather was Walt Disney
-I might have imagined reading in a book about him he was a womanizer and alcolholic
-my earliest memory. Coming in to live in our new home for the first time and straight away finding in a lower kitchen cupboard a tin of Griffins Sampler biscuits
-still when very young I had a dream. I found in that same lower kitchen cupboard an original book of Disney stories
-large, hard cover, dust jacket. Magical light blue cover with small magical white stars and pictures around the cover of Disney characters
-decades later I was in a books etc store near my home. I saw a book Disney Storybook Collection. Reduced from WAS $29.99 to NOW $11.99. I was asking the store owner if he would put it on hold for me. From behind me appeared a man looking just like Walt Disney and cut in and paid for the book
-I now see the book and it's cover was a lot like the book in my dream
-Walt Disney was in France working as an Ambulance Driver roughly the time my Grandmother May Elsie Ager was born in Britain
-the books etc store was on the block next to the block of the Hospital like he was an Ambulance Driver
-my signature I used to sign over on the book's price sticker looked like three loops under the line or 666
-the book was Published by Parragon. The 'P' in the logo looked like the hoops in my signature
-I tried to give the company for it's own protection to Tauranga Boys College
-maybe one year all of it's students were my sons
-Pergo et Perago is it's Latin motto. As in Parragon. And Parent and Parent. And some by sex and some by just sperm dropped in their Mothers
-Don't run away from Dark Things. The dark figure coming through my wall
-I had a Disney villain maybe my favorite villain
-the all dark thec Phantom Blot
-when I finally saw him unmasked he looked like Walt Disney
-my Grandmother made me a costume for a Primary School costumes when I was young Peter Pan / Te Mata Primary. She even somehow made on a piece of thin wood and attached wire at the end Tinkerbell. Made from a small doll she had somehow got
-Peter Pan was written by James Matthew Brailie
-I tried donating the Disney Company to Tauranga Boys College. Like the writer of Peter Pan donated the Royalties to an 'Orphanage'
-his middle name was Matthew. Brailie / Royalties
-maybe set up too by my Grandmother. It might mean some students get turned on by their Fathers
-and these Royalties can set them up for life
-and the idea I had of lump sum payments from the company's savings would come to too much
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Return
-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...
-
-a miracle I try -as much life as possible -over night when suited and while they want this -they have appear on their beds for sex over n...
-
-two maybe ways of me killing off tragic people -like a gift to a maybe impossible to be real character -Sandy in Grease -like I drew a pink...
-
-I might have got ideas on my parents wrong -I might have started off as a type of Computer Projection -then later that was changed to King ...
No comments:
Post a Comment