Thursday, August 6, 2026

Space Trek

-maybe I get our Earth. All the alien landscapes of buildings and homes and spaceships

-and all the spaceships I created

-using as one of super hero powers. A beam that comes out of a hand that can created objects

-and I get them and put them right on or just over the landscapes of our planet

-so they are accessible to people 

-all of them from the insides of these gaseous places

-Jupiter / Lucifer

-Saturn / Satan

-the Sun / Sol / Soul

-and inside a Sun in a close Solar System


-on a Primary School Camp in 1979

-I woke up in the dark haven fallen out of a top Bunk on to the concrete floor. But was unhurt struggling to find my way around

-Landed / no Lane partner

-Landed / no (Superman) Librarian or maybe any open marriage

-Landed / I started to get on the bed of a boy under mine named Gary Marshall. Like the TV Producer of Happy Days was named Garry Marshall. No marriage to the Betty Cooper style woman. And Paul Cameron looked like Gar Logan. I was never Beast Boy in any way

-earlier that night I went outside

-a Teacher was tying the Shoe Laces of a girl

-as a girl maybe named Jennifer and looking slightly like Laura Ingalls of Little House on the Prairie. In the night approached with a horse she had got from somewhere

-Knot / Not Tied to those people

-Knots Landing like I might get a separate version of me lasting the full history of space until recently redoing my miracles where I want

-Landing / as in the structures are Tied / Knot one to one in large boxes and I Land them

-and I am tied to the woman like Susan Stevens. And we had sex that night and we parented Satan


-JupiterJupiter


-New / NowNew / Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return

-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...