Monday, July 20, 2026

NEW / NOW

-some time after trying earlier to construct these

-I made another attempt'

-this time more practically thinking

-homes. Using standard building designs over and over

-like the soccer ball like stone in my garden when I moved back in. Painted blue with 50 white spots around it

-50 islands for around the Earth. 1- with Sanctuary Supreme. 2- Campbelltown designs on either. And the third designs. Buildings like Titans Tower, non-flying Bullet Victorian Rocket, 175 Darraghs Road, 6 or 7 Lebanon Street, 1978 Superman the Movie Krypton, my home

-the spaceships

-platforms. Each with side by side. Empty 12 James Cook Street Havelock North and my home with furnishings etc

-on my section the two sheds. With sand in the base of each. That duplicates what is put on top

-one shed that has the Groceries I get

-the other shed you can use for things you need more of

-they can track you back to where you were before, you are repelled, strong bubble around it

-the risen strengthened Tauranga Smallville and Cross sign steers it

-you teleport up to them inside the Conservatory of my home. Using your voice. That you program in to it and others you want do the same

-I didn't try to make a method to get them to Earth

-for room for them I willed a split of me to appear in a next Solar System to create and put them in a gaseous planet or sun

-using my hand creating powers. Making masses of row after row. Maybe even masses in one go

-like on a trip to Australia in 1970. As we approached relatives' home in Campbelltown I thought maybe it looked like home after home of same designed houses

-alien planets designs elsewhere might create whole landscapes properly

-but for these I tried for rows of standard style building designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return

-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...