Monday, July 20, 2026

The History of the Universe

-maybe the design of each stage of Universes and Multiverses compared to the outline of New Zealand


-Stewart Island- Smallville, Sanctuary Supreme and Campbelltown

-the Cross shaped North Island- Iran features planets where would have been barren planets. And on where would have been inhabited planets British features. Anti-Christ and Union Jack

-the South Island- the modern version of the Multiverse 


-Stewart Island / where all Afterlives are. Stewart / Purgatory 

-the South Island one of the two main versions of modern Multiverses I created

-the similar sized North Island / the other of the two main versions of the modern Multiverses I created


-the Maori name of New Zealand Aotearoa 

-Aotearoa / Bop Bup Bup when my miracles might have really started

-and pulled up by Maui as in Mauao where I repeated over and over that line


-New Zealand- New Seal / almost all in the last stage of Creation

-all Evil and Suffering Destroyed. All have Creation powers almost the same as God's

-Zealand / Creation

-Zealand / Healing


-Stewart Island at the bottom and similar Lake Taupo in the center of the North Island

-the full collection of the New Adventures of Superboy comics I bought. Meant to simplify and make pure lives

-the many US editions of series Superman from about 300 to 335 that some I had years ago bought reprinted in Australian Planet and Murray Comics. Meant to end Evil and Suffering


-the hill the rocket came out of

-we went there with Care and Craft

-Care- Evil and Suffering Destroyed

-Craft- all have the Power almost the same as God


 -the first version of space

-New Zealand Maori Legend Half-God Maui pulling the North Island out of the sea like fishing 

-the magazine photo I might have imagined about 1992. Maybe set up to guide me

-star 'Marky Mark' Wahlberg on a stage. Marky Mark / Maui / Matthew Ager

-his leg hairs might have been fictional. Long, black and far spaced. Maybe meaning a fishing line. Paranormal 'Hairs' as in 'History'

-my Blog with scans of most of a book of New Zealand Gods and Legends might be true. The Blog called matthewager.blogspot.com. I wound up using my name. Maybe saying I was Maui in a version and this was the first stage of Creation. Maybe the Maori legends were at the very start of time and before other versions of the Multiverse

-Maui and Marky Mark the singer. The day March 31st 2017 I took the Bus to the next town and the base of the small mountain 'Mauao' / Maori / Maui and repeated over and over the line 'Bop Bup Bup' and my powerful miracles began. As in 'Aotearoa'. And soon after that started to write a lot of better songs many using beats like BOP Bup Bup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return

-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...