Monday, July 20, 2026

Pirates of the Caribbean

-recently I watched on Disney+ the 5 Pirates of the Caribbean films

-miracles for Earth

-Pirates / the spaceships I created for Earth

-Pirates / the copies of the building home I created like 12 (Captain) James Cook Street. And Caribbean / Center of Creation etc my home with the furnishings etc

-Pirates / the Payments / Purchasing I give Earth / Pirates / Persia. And Bean / Britain

-using the original version of the Universe. And maybe the Centre / Core 'stone' I was given

-when I was very young at three Primary School occasions my Grandmother made me Peter Pan, Yogi Bear and a Pirate costume

-I use the Creation / Core stone I got in the suburb of Greerton / Caribbean

-Caribbean / Creation

-at a home of a boy who didn't want to come to the Pools named Paul because he said he had constipation / Creation / Caribbean

-Constipation like me in the Hospital for it while my miracle plans were sorted out

-and I once had a dream. And like told to or implied. The next morning Posted the names of the two biggest US Banks


No comments:

Post a Comment

Return

-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...