Monday, July 20, 2026

POWERS Screw

-the Golden type of screw I picked up off the Road in front of Tauranga Hospital Gate in early 2008 soon after my miracles might have turned real

-these markings on it

-most features balance

-POWERS / PERSIAN

-POWERS / Super hero POWERS

-POWERS / Christian PAREDES APPEARANCE and PERSONALITY

-GOLDEN color / GOLDEN Messiah like PAREDES

-8mm / list of super hero powers. The first letter of each power. The same as the first letter of once special themed rooms of my home

-8mm / 666

-8mm / three times 'B' for Bop Bup Bup

-all things BALANCE / almost all features in history of space. Half of them are British features

-8mm- $$$ / TRI figures / all British always once in their lives get THREE TRILLION Dollars

-the top HOOK and LINES at the other end / I am KING / CROWN of Britain / TIMBERTOP Campus

-the HOOK end and LINES at other / I have had SEX a lot

-POWERS / The King of TERROR what Revelations calls the Anti-Christ

-Revelations says the Anti-Christ Rules all Nations with an IRON ROD

-the THREE maggot shaped MISSING SHELL pieces close together / me going MISSING at THREE Washington DC Memorials in one night

-I picked it up outside the Gate to Tauranga Hospital in 2008 / where I went in 2026 for the Operations etc that were meant to set me up

-the first thing I tried when I picked it up. To wish for an ALL OUT OPEN MARRIAGE / I give all POWERS almost the same as the OMEGA / GOD. And people in the good version of the Afterlife have these too. And those in the opposite side of the Afterlife must have OPEN MARRIAGES and always go NAKED

-the separate inside screw. With a row of washer looking screw / I REVERSED so all always were DAMNED. But almost all go to a GOOD AFTERLIFE. And too while alive. Have POWERS almost the same as GOD's 

-the GOLDEN HOOK and INSIDE LIKE CHAIN OF WASHERS / the MONITOR MISSION


-Revelations FindingsRevelations Findings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return

-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...