Monday, July 20, 2026

Ecsape

-I get constant worries. Largely because of my past. And constant songs etc from the media

-all might turn on me

-and I might wrongly be put in a Pych Ward

-treated as badly as possible by Staff and Patients in there

-trying to keep me in there for a long time. Maybe a Ward in another city

-so long I lose my home

-but if I gain my goal list of super hero powers

-now much more likely 

-like the two paranormal things that happened to me when very young living in James Cook Street

-once looking like through my bedroom ceiling in the dark. A pair of lit up hands like they were praying

-and another time in fields etc at the end of our Street. Lying in a ditch the full skeleton of a man

-still some time maybe one day

-scooping up my home and taking it up to space and never returning

-disintegrating others and their property who have moved in

-and creating from what I have seen 

-the furnishings, appliances etc and the foods I get

-and from what I have seen. The images of YouTube and films etc

-and with my hand beam powers

-give me a block for as long as possible never to return, get married, become a Hollywood star, have real friends

-or I could just create a copy of my home


-the time about 1993 I ran to the bathroom in the night. I spat out my tongue without blood, pain or difficulty. Then pressed it whole through the sink grate. Then straight away I had a whole new tongue in my throat

-TONGUE and Replacement TONGUE

-like I am TONGUE TIED

-always awkward and making blunders

-my actions in a TANGLE

-SUSAN / TONGUE. STEVENS / TONGUE

-maybe saying I am TIED to TAURANGA

-and the TONGUE going down the CIRCULAR DRAIN of the bathroom sink

-maybe in MARRIAGE I am always TIED to her


-a photo I once saw of my Mother as a late teen

-standing holding next to her a Surf BOARD

-maybe saying I will never have FRIENDS etc



-my Grandmother said my Mother tattooed 'CA' on her hand in Sewing

-because she was 'BORED'

-maybe my Mother saying avoid any open marriage, one involving a man like Superman, permanently being part male-part female

-because I think my future relationships will be 'BORED'

-the Surf BOARD, ANDROID and large collections of BOARD games


-my Mother TATTOOED 'CA' on her hand

-maybe the miracles I tried to set up for Earth will be in the year 2029

-the original year of the future in the TERMINATOR films

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return

-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...