Monday, July 20, 2026

Comet

-MARLENA EVANS

-MARLENA  / ALONE

-EVANS / ALONE

-the Days of our Lives character I thought might have really been made a complete outcast

-when it was set up she was controlled to apparently to have killed a lot of family and friends

-but in real life she was ostracized 

-when about Friday the 13th when I was in a Hospital Ward

-like Marlena Evans is a Doctor

-the day I got a pool of urine on the Ward bathroom floor with blood in it

-makers of Days of our Lives about me

-to completely over each of two parallel versions of New Zealand

-erupt a massive volcano

-to effectively send out their series as a channel by minds over space

-MARLENA / VOLCANO

-EVANS / VOLCANO / ERUPTION

-because with my past. Meaning maybe I have no one really my friends. People not prepared to give me good friends. And a real likelihood a wife would change her mind about me. Children would not truly or care for me or worse. Meaning all around me no one to really talk to

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return

-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...