Saturday, August 15, 2026
Time
-I recently tried to send a split from my body -back to about the very start of all versions of the Multiverses -with miracle powers maybe close to my strength -and he would last the full history of all time up until recently -doing new miracles. Changing some I had tried in my notes -maybe looking like Christian. With the full personality I saw in him. And with the list of super hero powers I have wanted -the time in 2000 in one night I got lost at each of three Washington DC Memorials or Monuments -MEMORIAL / PRIME version of me. The version of me that stays here on Earth -MEMORIAL / ORIGINAL miracles lists. The version of me that wrote and may have gone to a separate Plate of space -MEMORIAL / MORE. More new miracles. More as in Big Bang thec stone I tried to use. And the instruction I tried to give to it. Make me the most powerful Sorceror -and maybe that split of my body I sent back in time to close to the very start of versions of the Multiverse -the day Friday March 31st 2017 when I took a Bus to the next town and repeated at the base of Mauao over and over the line Bop Bup Bup as in God God God -as I was getting back on that Bus that morning there. Getting off was a Mental Illness Client named Lynette 'Ecoles' -who like me gets bad messages from the radion -to me that morning looking slightly like the Witch in the 1930s Oz film -like that was the split of me I sent back to close to the start of the versions of Multiverses -resolving and that split of me ended that day March 31st 2017 -LYNETTE / LINE ETC. ECOLES / MIRACLES RESOLVED -LYNETTE / over lists of ETERNITES -and for a home maybe over most of the time all through them -a copy of the downstairs Flat of my Grandparents'once home in 6 LEBANON / IRANIAN / LYNETTE Street Tauranga -connected to the Garage. A sort of modern Flat. A largish lounge area that was also the bedroom. With it's own kitchen and bathroom -and I avoided accumalating items
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Return
-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...
-
-a miracle I try -as much life as possible -over night when suited and while they want this -they have appear on their beds for sex over n...
-
-two maybe ways of me killing off tragic people -like a gift to a maybe impossible to be real character -Sandy in Grease -like I drew a pink...
-
-I might have got ideas on my parents wrong -I might have started off as a type of Computer Projection -then later that was changed to King ...
No comments:
Post a Comment