Monday, August 17, 2026
Resolutions
-Monday 17th August
-I had the idea to send out my lists of miracles
-like I went slightly out of my depth taking the Bus to Mount Maunganui March 2017 and my miracles started
-the other time after I took the Bus again to Mount Maunganui to Bayfair Shopping Centre
-to pick up a set of Roald Dahl books
-Whitcoulls Books had got in for me
-my effort at the time to give now not really animal characters living with me real super heroes powers, bodies and miracle powers
-that second trip maybe set up to set off things like a return
-Whitcoulls / Miracles / Resolved / Witch Ecoles / Which Rooms Called / Hot Stuff Doing it Right / Cluster
-Roald Dahl / Real Deal
-that morning I was outside my front door
-I found a cluster of several white Fairies
-the costume my Grandmother made for me when I was young. A Peter Pan one with rod and wire and a Tinkerbell doll at the end
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Return
-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...
-
-a miracle I try -as much life as possible -over night when suited and while they want this -they have appear on their beds for sex over n...
-
-two maybe ways of me killing off tragic people -like a gift to a maybe impossible to be real character -Sandy in Grease -like I drew a pink...
-
-I might have got ideas on my parents wrong -I might have started off as a type of Computer Projection -then later that was changed to King ...
No comments:
Post a Comment