Friday, September 25, 2026

Anti-Christ

-in 1981 my Grandparents took me to New Zealand's biggest city Auckland. We stayed at the Railton Hotel at the top of the main downtown Queen Street. Just along from the Hotel there was a passageway. It looked like a column shaped second hand books / newsstand. I bought All-Star Squadron 5. It looked like maybe a passage maybe leading to an undercover small Mall. In the Hotel I saw lying on the Reception staircase inside an average height girl with long red hair. I stayed separate from my Grandparents in another Hotel room on the same floor. It was very small -All-Star Squadron 5. Introducing the new version of Fire-Brand. Danette Reilly replacing her injured brother Rod. All-Star Squadron was a new comic in 1981. Teaming most of DC Comics WW2 super-heroes. The cover blurb arrow read 'Fire-Brand' and was all black apart from that. In the next issue they said the Separators Chemical Color Separators had accidently left out the rest of the words -the small Hotel room- like I might have misread in Revelations. The Whore of Babylon has a long and painful childbirth in a cave -I saw the girl lying on the Reception stairs. Like saying she is about to or just had sex with Charles -Railton as in Royal Father -the Railton was at the top of Queen Street ​-I think my Father might be King Charles -Separators as in any people I want kept Separated from Scorpion Sores on their feet As in corruption or ripping me off of things. Don't get them -she looked like a girl my age, in my year who might have been a Prostitute after School hours. Who might too have lived where I did in Darraghs Road -like saying I use my 'High School Musical Suggestions for Government Rules' -'All-Star' Squadron like in Revelations it says the Anti-Christ rules 'All Nations' with an iron rod -Fire-Brand like the three parallel line oven burn marks on my right wrist. Like iron rods -Fire-Brand as in Hot Stuff add by Christian Paredes -lying on the stairs as in Railton or Railway. Like Billy Batson got his Captain Marvel powers in a Subway -the Railton- like maybe if people don't follow my rules they get painful sores on their feet until they do. A variation of my old idea using fading buildings from the planet Raokyn -I don't really want to hurt people or damn them. I want to avoid a bad life told what I can or are banned from. Not have to deal with the Anti-Christ etc being someone else and them coming after me. And I want to do something positive. Use my ideas to help masses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return

-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...