Friday, September 25, 2026
One Wish
-for some time I have wanted to never have a wife
-and too no real friends or family contact
-the friends I would be likely to have with no real support. And not ones I would like in any real way
-a wife I think probably the marriage would fail. And children would never truly accept me
-each day I constantly think of a new really silly basically pathetic thing I have done
-making it hard for finding friends etc
-today I thought again of about 1986. My Grandparents and I stayed at the home of relatives in another city for a Wedding. I spent spare time in a room alone avoiding contact. I had the goal I would while there try to for a change do High School work there. But this didn't happen
-in 1978 in class we made a large white paper stuffed Moomin from the children's books. They looked like upright white Hippos
-I was allowed to have it and I took it home
-my Grandmother got rid of it and made me a same sized green velvet material stuffed Moomin
-maybe something set up that to mean I can use those to set up never having a real partner, real friends or real family contact
-I kept it most of my life but stupidly took it to an Op Shop. Because of a 'Crowded House' video Twice if You're Lucky with Teddy Bears. Neil 'Finn' the main member. I read they were originally going to call the band The 'Mullens'
-the Moomin
-two Moomins like to say this
-one title Finn Family Moomintroll. As in Fin Family
-books written by Tove Jansson. As no having real children
-at my first Primary School when I was in the Library first looking at Moomin books. I asked the Librarian a few times how to pronounce their names. Like no marriage as in saying I Do
-out in the sea off the coast of close to me. An island looking like a Moomin lying on his stomach. I can have sex and get people pregnant
-at Bayfair Shopping Centre nearby my Mother 'Christine / Christ' said to me she thinks my Father was named Ian and he lived in 'Hastings' / Heaven.' I can still be a 'Christian'
-at the opening of Baycourt Theatre I went with a boy named Phillip Hocking because Charles and Diana would be there. He looked a bit like a Moomin / Hippo. Fill Up Fucking
-I reached out without asking and shook Charles's hand. He said nothing and probably couldn't practically
-I was going to wait a few days before deciding this but knew I would. Like an agreement. And using the time in 1983 I was close to Charles and Diana
-shaking hands. Like Praying. Like saying I can still be a Christian
-after thinking of the idea when I shook hands maybe that set off agreeing
-I thought Baycourt Theatre. I can still be a star
-President Lincoln was shot dead at Fords Theatre. I can still be a super hero. Court as in Caught
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Return
-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...
-
-a miracle I try -as much life as possible -over night when suited and while they want this -they have appear on their beds for sex over n...
-
-two maybe ways of me killing off tragic people -like a gift to a maybe impossible to be real character -Sandy in Grease -like I drew a pink...
-
-I might have got ideas on my parents wrong -I might have started off as a type of Computer Projection -then later that was changed to King ...
No comments:
Post a Comment