Friday, September 25, 2026
Robots
-my Grandparents George and May Ager might really have been robots. And my Mother Christine Ager might have been a robot too
-maybe all along never really thinking. Only life like
-New Zealand is shaped like a Rabbit / Robot
-they might be saying there is no Winery series ever made or channel by these
-about 1982 I had just been to a one floor department store locally. Across the Road from Tauranga Boys College. Address number '666'. As in 666. Latin motto Pergo et Perago. As in Persian. I bought a comic there a Super Adventure Album reprinting US DC Comics stories. The cover had a robot villain fighting the robot super hero Red Tornado. But they were stories in the previous issue. The cover was a US one. After I bought it my Grandfather and I were at the Bureta shops. I started to tell my Grandfather about the comic despite my Grandparents not liking me buying comics. I stopped when a boy in my year at High School Blair Windsor walked past
-Blair Windsor / Winery
-Blair / Britain
-Bureta / Britain Robot
-I briefly did some work filling bottles at the Rose 'n' Fern there
-as in saying about a Winery
-Rose 'n' Fern as in Sugar and Spike. My Grandparents in a way could be the DC Comics humor toddlers
-Blair Windsor / Britain Windsor Mount Batten
-he was made to get muscular by his parents. As in robot bodies
-Windsor / the Whore of Babylon
-my Father might be King Charles and my Mother might be the Whore of Babylon
-I might have started out as a type of Computer Projection. With my Grandparents and Mother robots. And later changed my Father King Charles. And my Mother the Whore of Babylon. Who in Revelations is the Mother of the Anti-Christ
-Bureta / Charles in another type of life could have been Binky Biggs or Bigram. Who was a DC Comics series like Archie
-Big Ram / as in Computer Memory
-Biggs / as in 2017 I repeated over and over the line Bop Bup Bup and gained God like miracle powers
-Bigram / like saying my three family members were like robots
-Red Tornado's girlfriend was Kathy Sutton. A character a lot like Susan Stevens
-maybe a woman named that or like her and me are the parents of Satan
-the wrong cover on the Super Adventure Album comic. Like saying we are like robots. Or I changed from being a robot to the son of Charles and her
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Return
-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...
-
-a miracle I try -as much life as possible -over night when suited and while they want this -they have appear on their beds for sex over n...
-
-two maybe ways of me killing off tragic people -like a gift to a maybe impossible to be real character -Sandy in Grease -like I drew a pink...
-
-I might have got ideas on my parents wrong -I might have started off as a type of Computer Projection -then later that was changed to King ...
No comments:
Post a Comment