Friday, September 25, 2026
The Fall of Britain
-I tried to save Jesus Christ and the Holy Trinity
-but rewriting things might not have prevented it
-the next morning I had dreams
-I was looking through drawers for a cheque I needed to pay for some comics etc I wanted to buy
-I was getting agrivated with God etc In my thoughts sliently cursing them. Like Jesus Christ winding me up over and over. Maybe his way with me
-like sands through a Hourglass
-then in the next dream I saw at the top of my emails 'FedEx'
-I had just gone back to ordering Back Issue Comics
-'Fed Ex'- as in Freddy Krueger Escapes'
-earlier that night I had been thinking of the by now several dreams of twisted dangerous times
-I think they might mean Britain
-maybe the boy I tried to set up too to be my son. And corrupt stars fail in their attempts to do miracles not me, get the appearance I want and take the list of super hero powers I want
-like my dream I had of at the start of the 1960s the world had become a dangerous twisted place. There were several Coronation Street actors talking about it in the set of the Pub the Rovers Return
-in the dream it said this went on until one of Charlie's Angels Jacklyn Smilh who played Kelly Garrett was splashing in the surf and a Cop came on to her too much. And the resulting Public outcry brought change
-me maybe King Charles's son. The time about 2009 I ran around the block naked pulling my shoulders back and pulling my stomach in. At the opposite corner from my home I stopped at a large tree when I thought I might have heard a siren . Where once lived a young boy too named Matthew who too might have been dickish. The boy stars think too might be my son. When I got home I lay on my bed pressing my body. Splashing in the surf. Masturbate / Mass Create 1 Trillion Dollars Ongoing in an Account of each British Person. Masturbate / Mass Create Half of All Features in the History of Space are British Features
-the dream too I had. A woman with the name given Black Bess. Tallish, middle aged, long black hair tied on top of her head, a long Old West style white dress. Looking like Harriet Olsen from Little House on the Prairie. She said You shouldn't have done that
-maybe meaning trying to redo things and risk me taking off threats to Jesus Christ etc
-Black Bess. Maybe meaning the similar looking almost hard black personality of Jenette Kahn
-I later learnt there was a Black Bess. The horse of Highwayman Robber Dick Turpin. Later I saw I had once caught a glimpse of an image maybe a TV series or book with him
-Dick Turpin. Maybe meaning Dark Britain
-Dick Turpin. Maybe meaning too largely caused by the boy I tried to set up to be too my son. And maybe King after me. Dick as in 'DC'
-Turpin as in Trillion. Turpin as Space Turned In To
-the films A Nightmare on Elm Street. Occasionally in my sleep I am partly thinking. I have to try to struggle over and over like shaking myself to wake up. A couple of times in the dreams I saw the villain from those films Freddy Kruger. Who has nightmare powers
-Freddy Krueger I was thinking over night was played by Robert Englund
-and in the dreams I had over night. I saw at the top of my emails 'FedEX'
-I have had a series of dreams of twisted times. So maybe they refer to Britain falling
-and I tried yesterday to overwrite notes on unlikely tragedies for people. And overwrite problems for people like Jesus Christ
-but the two dreams I had overnight stopped that
-before something happened to me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Return
-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...
-
-a miracle I try -as much life as possible -over night when suited and while they want this -they have appear on their beds for sex over n...
-
-two maybe ways of me killing off tragic people -like a gift to a maybe impossible to be real character -Sandy in Grease -like I drew a pink...
-
-I might have got ideas on my parents wrong -I might have started off as a type of Computer Projection -then later that was changed to King ...
No comments:
Post a Comment