Friday, September 25, 2026
Lebanon
-maybe a whole different set of Multiverses
-a split of me. But still really me
-I sent back to the very start of time and the start of the history of Multiverses
-I lived through all the stages
-doing miracles maybe almost with the power of God
-maybe not overwriting my lists of miracles I had come up with
-I looked like Christian Paredes. And had the same exceptional Messiah like personality I saw in him
-my costume shirtless, light blue jeans and sneakers
-and I too fought crime
-maybe like 'Lebanon / Babylon'
-altering my sex from male
-to male looking with breasts and a vagina
-having sex with males and married females
-and maybe fathering and mothering babies / Babylon
-the home I might have had the whole time
-my Grandparents' home they owned in the late 1970s
-6 Lebanon Street, Tauranga, New Zealand
-but only the downstairs self contained almost like a Flat
-modern looking, a lounge bedroom, and own kitchen and bathroom
-'Lebanon' like about 1986 from my Pajama shorts I was wearing. From my crutch fell an object
-a 'banana' or marrow shaped flesh colored, rubbery like small thumb sized object
-'Lebanon' as in 'Began Again'
-'Lebanon' sounds like 'Bop Bup Bup' and 'Mauao'
-3 sets of Multiverses with different miracles
-the first set of Multiverses. Shaped like three parallel ones. Set of three Multiverses one after the other replacing each three when they end
-the second set of Multiverses. I started to come up with a lot of the ideas for miracles for them. When I went to Hospital for Constipation. Shaped like a Crystal cluster
-and the Multiverse miracle for these. In parallel Multiverses unseen by the others all along. As if in a phantom
-the time I was in a local Psych Ward and one afternoon swallowed a drawing pin. That night I was lying in bed wondering how I would cope
-I glanced and saw cracks in the window. The Multiverse not seen. Then suddenly pictured in my mind 2 images at the same time. The super hero power to create things out of crystal. The Multiverses shaped like a Crystal cluster. And an original super hero costume. I later realized looked like the original costumes of genius super-heroes Mister Fantastic and Brainiac 5. Fawn color. Loose fit. Straight black boots to knees. Coming down from the neck on the front a black bullet shaped emblem. Like three parallel Universe running parallel. Replacing each other at their end each time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Return
-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...
-
-a miracle I try -as much life as possible -over night when suited and while they want this -they have appear on their beds for sex over n...
-
-two maybe ways of me killing off tragic people -like a gift to a maybe impossible to be real character -Sandy in Grease -like I drew a pink...
-
-I might have got ideas on my parents wrong -I might have started off as a type of Computer Projection -then later that was changed to King ...
No comments:
Post a Comment