Friday, September 25, 2026
Revelations Figures
-I might be all of the Revelation figures. Listed only in Revelations
-about 1978 I lived at 6 Lebanon Street, Tauranga, New Zealand. Up the slope next to our home was a vacant section. Long grass and along next to my Grandparents' property up the slope a mowed strip
-I once asked my Grandfather to make me a 'hut'
-he made one at the top of the mowed strip
-a cube shaped, small child length each way, with clear plastic sheets for the walls and thin timber around the edges
-I once saw an old slide of me. Aged about 1 or 2
-standing naked in the garden showing me in full
-maybe set up to say
-I am the Revelations / Revealing Figures
-the hut my Grandfather made looking like the slide
-I was naked in the slide. Like the transparent roof and 3 sides of the hut
-I think forces might have set these up to show I am these Revelation figures
-Anti-Christ, False Prophet, Second Beast, Destroyer, Magog, Gog, Beast, 10 Kings of Hell, Revelations New Messiah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Return
-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...
-
-a miracle I try -as much life as possible -over night when suited and while they want this -they have appear on their beds for sex over n...
-
-two maybe ways of me killing off tragic people -like a gift to a maybe impossible to be real character -Sandy in Grease -like I drew a pink...
-
-I might have got ideas on my parents wrong -I might have started off as a type of Computer Projection -then later that was changed to King ...
No comments:
Post a Comment