Friday, September 25, 2026
September 03rd, 2026
-The Fire that wasn't Real
-sending out my miracles
-sending out the Days of our Lives channel about me
-done with key episode of Days of our Lives
-Christianity is fiction
-the Fire Alarms
-a while ago Fire Alarms went off in my home. I called the Fire Service and went outside. All I took was my COMPUTER. I had it on the footpath by the once miracle providing plants. It turned out a couple of Alarms went off because they were too close to the walls. At the time I thought maybe this was some series about me way of sending out their channel by saying there is no truth to Christianity
-WHO KILLED COCK ROBIN
-Who Killed CHRISTIANITY
-Who Killed Cock Robin
-Not I said the. Not I said the. Not I said the...
-Bop Bup Bup
-an old sinister looking book. I saw once in my Grandparents' lounge in James Cook Street when very young. It was large, hardcover, fawn color, dated looking, sinister looking. With Rhymes and stories. I don't see why my Grandparents would have had it. The Rhyme I saw the one called Who Killed Cock Robin. Not I said the.... Maybe set up saying there is no truth to Christianity
-JAMES COOK Street
-there is no truth to JAMES / JESUS / HEAVEN
-or COOK / HELL
-around the corner from our home then and close on the Main Road. By it was a creek and a man sized concrete tunnel. I once went further off the Main Road. I passed through a really wide for New Zealand back grass lawn. There was a large for New Zealand Wayne Manor style home at the far grass edge. I pulled down my shorts and peed. I thought maybe there were a couple of teenage girls upstairs I could hear laughing but I was far off. This home too looked sort of sinister
-the Rhyme etc book with Who Killed Cock ROBIN and the WAYNE Manor style home. Both close to each other
-the large Manor
-I 'IMAGINED'
-the nearby comparison
-Who Killed Cock Robin
-Greyson
-the name of the boy I tried to make me too really his Father
-the dream I once had I was in a sort of Hospital Prep Operating room. My penis was about to be operated on. I was concerned the tranquilizer might not put me to sleep properly
-Wayne Manor
-Jenette Kahn
-another dream I once had. Maybe a news item. Jenette Kahn was in bed in a small Hospital room. She was soon going to die. She had with her several friends and family
-both maybe now like life like but unthinking 'robots'
-both dreams one of Who Killed Cock Robin book and one of the home like Wayne Manor
-Who Killed
-The FIRE that wasn't Real
-the FOUNDERS
-I saved Earth replacing FOUNDERS and OWNERS with WIRE
-all or most of the companies listed on Wikipedia page of main US companies
-in a dream recently I heard the sole line
-I will have an open marriage and make a full Power of Attorney agreement to her boyfriend
-I maybe don't marry
-and I leave that part OPEN
-The FIRE that wasn't Real
-there was no two real VOLCANOES. One each all over two versions of New Zealand
-each volcano was meant to go over all of each New Zealand
-Mt Saint HELENS
-WW2 Bruce Wayne's daughter Helena Wayne
-I thought a volcano all over a country might be the series makers way to send out their series channel by minds go out best
-there is no truth to Christianity is how the series does it instead
-at the end of James Cook Street in paddocks, fields, a valley
-I once saw lying in a ditch the full skeleton of a man
-the SKELETON
-Who KILLED
-maybe saying no HELL or HEAVEN and no truth to Christianity
-Who KILLED COCK
-the final version of HELL
-all must always go naked. And have OPEN partners
-the large Manor and section
-the new final version of HEAVEN- all have almost the power of GOD
-Who Killed Cock Robin
-Christopher Robin
-CHRISTS / TRINITY ROBBING
-Not I, Not I, Not I
-Bop Bup Bup. The line I repeated over and over and gained God like miracle powers
-the skeleton might be saying there is no truth to Christianity
-a main point
-the ENDEAVOUR. Captain James Cook's ship he charted first New Zealand in
-ENDEAVOUR / HEAVEN / END / DEAD / AFTERLIFE
-in Washington DC in one night I got lost at each of three Memorials or Monuments
-THREE MEMORIALS
-THREE of me
-like THREE versions of me doing the miracles
-the one on a type of 'Plate' copy. The one while my hair grew longer that would go to the future. And the one that travelled back to the beginning of all versions of Multiverses. And lived through them doing miracles
-splits coming out of me
-when in Hospital it was the idea keeping the companies going
-would keep me out of MARRIAGE / MEMORIAL
-Who Killed Cock ROBIN
-the Windsor High comics
-have ANTHONY HAY
-not at Uni
-Anthony Hay and Anthony Hayes. and Paul Cameron and me
-the people in my year in Otumoetai College. I think they made Archie style comics focusing on me. The characters in pair
-the idea to set off generated 1 Googolplex of different comics issues
-PARTNERS is the method planned
-I didn't have affairs with their partners
-it was the matching pairs and sexual sounding names
-Who Killed Cock Robin
-never a WINERY series or channel
-WINERY
-URINE
-I urinated on the back grass when young
-the HOSE
-one of who would be in a Winery series threatened me
-I might have FATHERED
-Archie ANDREWS / URINE
-on the wide back garden
-really a native New Zealander
-a Maori or Polynesian
-maybe roughly 1000 AD
-I urinated and my sperm went in
-Archie set in Riverdale
-I have gone back to ordering back issue comics from the US
-the Projector Slide of me. I saw the slide once in 1980 not put in. It was me aged 1 or 2 standing naked showing me in full in the garden. Maybe in my Grandparents' home in Maxwell Drive
-maybe saying I am always alone all around me. Me naked. I appeared first the moment the photo was taken. I am a Computer Projection. My Mother and Grandparents were life like maybe unthinking robots. Like My Greatest Adventure comic series. With Beast Boy / Gar Logan. I get the exact Christian Paredes appearance. I have the greatest appearance / Maxwell. I must always go naked and that is my costume. Slide / Inside room. Projector / Pierdes. I go always alone / Maxwell. Maxwell Drive / Memorial. It is strange taking a slide of me naked
-Days of our Lives character the series made on this world MARLENA EVANS
-ALWAYS ALONE / MARVEL / MESSIAH / MONEY EARNERS
-Peace and No More Tears
-the page from the Tom Sawyer Library book I TEARED out and put up in my garage ceiling
-Who Killed COCK ROBIN
-there was no true history of Christianity
-I caused across the history of Earth. The Bible Chapter headings and my ancestors' sperms jumping in
-and a point by point history
-TESTAMENT
-and MAYBE those people had lives similar in a way to the Bible
-Cock Robin and Wayne Manor
-no truth really to
-BRUCE / Black BESS
-Al FRED / FREDDY Krueger
-the dream person effecting me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Return
-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...
-
-a miracle I try -as much life as possible -over night when suited and while they want this -they have appear on their beds for sex over n...
-
-two maybe ways of me killing off tragic people -like a gift to a maybe impossible to be real character -Sandy in Grease -like I drew a pink...
-
-I might have got ideas on my parents wrong -I might have started off as a type of Computer Projection -then later that was changed to King ...
No comments:
Post a Comment