-the full Disney Company left to Tauranga Boys College
-the time too I was in the General Ward of Hospital
-a son one of non-identical twins Heyden Heyworth was in there giving me the edge
-I was in there a long time ago briefly looking too at Constipation. Like when made the Anti-Christ etc
-this time set up to give the Disney Company to others
-so I can't ruin it with my ideas. Others can't ruin it because of me. And so my maybe three sons can't being it stolen from me. Use it to have power over me
-the Peter Pan costume my Grandmother made for me for School when I was very young
-my Grandmother said my Grandparents took me because they didn't want me to wind up in an Orphanage
-the writer James Braire left the rights to the book to a type of Orphanage
-Little House on the Prairie
-James Braire Home
-so maybe my Grandparents wanted them to have it
-characters in Peter Pan the Lost Boys
-like maybe if somehow I fathered a lot of the Student Body of one year
-if some of their fathers turned on them etc
-their High School / College would have this
-Tauranga Boys College address 664 Cameron Road
-James Braire's middle name was my name Matthew
-Braire sounds like Royalty. Maybe the year my children were in Tauranga Boys College they for life get Royalties from the Disney Company
No comments:
Post a Comment