Thursday, July 23, 2026

Revelations New Messiah

-Thursday 23rd July I was 58

-on my 21st Birthday I was with my Mother and Grandparents

-my Grandparents gave me a neck chain and backpack

-but I didn't like the styles. I didn't tell them and used them for a while

-maybe meant to indicate now

-'5' and '8' like the chain. And the backpack was one with one strap over a shoulder

-neck chain like I escape the chains of Kahn

-the backpack

-like my miracle of creating masses of money in accounts of people

-bringing Peace and No More Tears. What I imagined reading in Revelations the new Messiah of Revelations does

-money meaning people can get and do things that make them happy. And have money to help with many of the problems they would have had

-the very small money bag shaped pouch I found in the base of my Hot Water Cupboard. Where I keep some Chatels my Mother left me. At first I thought maybe my Mother set it up to never see it earlier to indicate the payments to people

-but then I saw on it read Michael Hill Jeweler

-so I think someone left it having me on

-a pouch with a small black string

-maybe Back Pack meant too it was my Grandparents Back Packing it's idea anyway

-Michael / Charles. Hell  / Iran. My maybe Father and Mother

-Britain and Iran. The landscapes of the original version of the Universe's planets

-to make the payments I took money from all the planets of their history

-the Back version of space

-Back Pack. The Powers screw. The long inside screw in it. Like the back version of it

-along the inside ran a row of small golden washer shaped chain

-Washers - (No More) Tears

-when I tried to create a lot of fresh designed spaceships and 50 island sets of housing for Earth

-Back Pack- I would have done it in a close Solar System. And put them hidden inside it's Sun

-Back Pack- to collect them. Placed them in a large box with cords leading from each one to each one

-like the design of the shoulder Back Pack

-the idea of the next Messiah bringing Peace and No More Tears

-Peace / Space. Tears / Money

-the Back inside version of the screw. Maybe I am the Revelations figures like the Anti-Christ. But by my own ideas are too the next Messiah of Revelations

-and the dates I set for them to start might be right. The money and spaceships available from 2029

-and Britains $1 Trillion each earlier

-and the homes etc I tried to create didn't work out. The money and spaceships did. And my miracles not working on Earth

-'58' like on the screw '8mm'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return

-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...