-in Revelations it says there are Magog and Gog Satan's Army in the Future
-they might both be me
-Magog and Gog / Matthew and Ager
-the miracles I did as looking like comics creator Rob Liefeld in a He-Man costume from the film. And looking like actor Kyle Lowder in a type of white sarong
-in the landscape of New Zealand they might be represented as Stewart / Lowder / Lower Island at the bottom of New Zealand. And Lake Taupo / Like Taboo / Rob Liefeld in the middle of the North Island
-but really their miracles might have been really powerful
-I once found out I had built up 30 Exercise Books of miracle notes and threw them out
-and then found I had another 30 Exercise Books of miracle notes
-maybe one set representing one of them. The other set representing the other one's miracles
-Exercise / Extra Space / Extra Strength
-on Friday March 31st 2017 I took the Bus to the next town Mount Maunganui and by the base of the mountain Mauao repreated over and over the line Bop Bup Bup. And my powerful miracles or maybe any real miracles began
-at a later year. At the time thinking I had accumulated 40 to 60 animals mostly characters in stories
-living like spirits in each separate versions of my home
-to try to give them copies of my super hero powers and miracle powers
-I took the Bus again to Mount Mauganui to Bayfair Shopping Center
-and bought a set of books I had ordered. A set of Roald Dahl books
-Roald / Dahl / Bop / Bup / Bup
-Roald Dahl / Real Deal versions of Liefeld and Lowder
-I got them at booksellers Whitcoulls in Bayfair
-Whitcoulls / Miracles
-Whitcoulls / Write in Journals
-so maybe from the point I went to Bayfair splits started to come out of me too as them
-doing powerful miracles, having sex and fighting crime
-maybe to keep from doing the same miracles as the other versions
-they wrote them in to Exercise Books
-like Roald Dahl was an author
-'Bayfair'- Bay / Army. Fair / Future
-and then there was the three times at night I had been typing miracle notes on my Blogs. Maybe tired. Each time later I looked at what I had written. Each time the words looked like gibberish. Parts of words spelt wrong. And parts of sentences I didn't remember typing. Maybe connected to the 'False Prophet / False Pro Fit'
-and it was outside Bayfair Shopping Center about 1987 my Mother first told me about my Father. Just as a boy my age from School named Grant / Grant Elliot passed
-I once wound up eating an old stick or bark shaped like a Shepherd's Crook a puppy I once had brought in some time later
-it originally had what looked like out each end white jellybean shaped objects
-later when I thought they were all dead and gone I ate the cane shaped stick
-they were really 'Maggots'
-Maggots / Magog. Log / Gog. Dog / Log
No comments:
Post a Comment