Monday, July 20, 2026

Flash...Fact or Fiction?

-no stories created on Earth are really created about places off in space

-and maybe never will

-except-

-Sugar and Spike about my Grandparents

-when young one night my Grandmother stormed out and went out for a walk from our home in James Cook Street

-and the cube shaped plastic 'hut' my Grandfather made me. With no front entrance plastic sheet 

-they are Sugar and Spike the comics humour toddler pair. This brings my Grandparents birth ages 1912 and 1918 for these stories together

-my maybe Father King Charles. Studied at nearby Timbertop Campus in Australia. He might have been Binky in a parallel life. A comics series like Archie. The night I walked to the next town. And for a moment hid in a Dock of Tree Trunks / Timbertop

-and I might have been descended from a real version of Archie Andrews. Really a native New Zealand Maori or Polynesian. Maybe about 1000AD

-the creek near where I was living in James Cook Street Havelock North

-he was the Captain who first charted New Zealand
-once I went down a man sized concrete tunnel along there. And climbing up iron rungs lifted up a metal Road Plate in to  the middle of the Road

-the New Zealand Maori Gods and Legends. Like Maui and the star 'Marky Mark' Wahlberg photo I mis-saw with his fictional leg hairs long, black and far spaced

-these might mean all stories on Earth are impossible to be created on elsewhere really

-like the 1960s comic story Flash: Fact or Fiction?

-Flash could run at super speed

-protecting me

-and protecting many who would have been real depicted in the stories

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return

-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...