Monday, July 20, 2026

Maui

-Maui is a native New Zealand Maori Half-God legend

-maybe somehow connected to me

-he pulled up the North Island of New Zealand like fishing

-like the night about 2010 I ran naked around the block

-while pulling my shoulders back and pulling my stomach in

-like Maui pulling the string

-maybe that night I caused Creation

-and the legends of Maui have him creating and forming other main things

-like I did with my miracles

-M / A / U / I 

-Matthew / Ager / You / I

-I might have caused Creation streaking around my block at night about 2010

-pulling my shoulders back and pulling my stomach in as I ran

-like a Big Bang

-the idea I had after a TV series created on me had it as a key episode. The actor who played me ran naked showing him in full on normal TV

-then later I remembered the slide I once saw of me standing naked showing me in full aged 1 or 2

-at first across the Street as I ran were D&G Flats / 666 / Anti GOD / DOOL HOURGLASS / DC / BIG BANG / SHOUDERS and STOMACH PULLED BACK

-I ran with my shoulders pulled back and my stomach pulled in

-on the next Street at the opposite corner from my home. I thought I might have heard a siren and for a moment hid behind a tree beside the pavement

-maybe meant to be the Forbidden Tree of the Garden of Eden. Maybe representing Judas Iscariot hanging himself. Iscariot / Creation

-there once was a young boy living there named Matthew who almost sounded dicky like me

-when I got home I lay on my bed naked pressing myself

-Masturbate- Mass Britain Create Mass Trillion Dollars I Create

-my miracles for Britain. Half of all features in space are from Britain. And maybe ongoing each British person gets $1 Trillion US in one account each

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return

-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...