Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Atom

-Maui and the legends of the Gods of the Maori of New Zealand

-Binky Bigram

-Sugar and Spike

-Archie


-and maybe the only other ever true created on reality events

-that will ever be done on our planet

-the rewritten version of the Bible I tried to do

-recently I had a dream

-I was in two stores a Dairy and a Bookstore

-I saw about 4 original versions of comics

-in both stores were a lot of new comics. I really liked them

-closer to early 1980s styles 

-there was a maybe larger page sized one called Superman the Beginning

-three Hanna-Barbera comics. Attached to each other side by side in a row 

-I bought or put aside some in the Bookstore 

-called Books 'a' Plenty / Babylon / Books of the Bible

-the owner / woman I once bought Trade Paperbacks etc from there was named Chris / Christ

-I once got a Trade Book reprint of the mini-series Shazam the New Beginning there

-straight after I had the dream once I was outside of the shower. I tried wishing to cause straight from the very start of space all around it

-generated comics like this would appear in stores

-maybe using DC Comics characters

-this might have wound up rewriting the Bible

-on a trip to visit my Mother Christine / Christ about 1978

-as far South as I have ever gone. To the bottom of New Zealand's North Island

-we passed through a tunnel in a mountain entering the capital there Wellington

-while there my Mother got me some comics. Not the DC / Planet ones I would try. I didn't click until now they weren't brought back with me

-there was an Australian reprint of 1960s Captain Atom of Charlton Comics

-I then liked his original costume

-real name then Allen Adam / Adam Eden

-Big Bang / Atom

-maybe with that

-and like the other only real comics created as fiction / not meant to be true

-we travelled to the bottom of the North Island as far South as I have been

-like the others too are all based around travelling to places

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return

-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...