Wednesday, August 5, 2026

123

-in 1995 in a Fitness Magazine I saw an add for Hot Stuff Muscle Supplement

-there was a Feature Page written by a man named Christian 'spelt like Pierdes or Paredes' called Doing it Right

-tallish, handsome, largish muscles, dark brown hair, tan, maybe little body hair. Hair like Malcolm in Malcolm in the Middle originally had. Messiah and exceptional looking. Similar to the model in the Janet Jackson video Love will Never Do (Without You)

-I drew a pencil line down the middle of his body on a photocopy of the page. One side of him came off looking different than the other. One side was really realistic Messiah and exceptional looking. The other similar but more of a muscle head, maybe would like to have affairs or if his wife had an affair

-I had a US Dollar Note. On it was a Pyramid with the top point separate raised above it with an eye in the point

-I tried sending them to the FBI in case there was something strange about them

-maybe the line down the centre of him

-maybe with my powers I could go between being male. Or male looking with breasts and a vagina

-Doing it Right- going to the Right- my personality changed to the most Messiah exceptional version of what I saw in him

-Doing it Right- Days and Night I might rotate

-my costume just light blue jeans and sneakers. And bare chested

-Pierdes / my Government rules ideas / the masses of money placed in people's accounts. Maybe raises countries to Pyramid / Paradises / Prosperity 

-Christian Paredes- my miracles turn space to Paradise

-the Pyramid with the eye in the top point

-Revelations next Messiah brings Peace and No More Tears

-Peace / the top point. Tears / the eye in it

-by putting masses of millions of dollars in accounts

-money that can be used to buy things to enjoy

-but especially money to take away much of the problems a person may have

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return

-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...