Wednesday, August 5, 2026

King of Britain

-I once years ago tried to time travel back to 5th Century Briton Warlord / King Voligern

-and say if I can I will do masses of miracles for Britain and maybe he would make me King after him

-about 1980 several of us young people went to paddocks across the Road from my home in Darraghs Road. Next to Reid's Bacon Factory

 -I raised a Post / the Sword in the Stone

-I raised a Post. King Charles studied at nearby Post / Timbertop Campus in Australia just a year or two off my conception

-a type of pig ran out across the paddocks somehow still alive

-Swine / Voligern

-the Famous Five / Half of all features in the history of space are British

-Reid's Bacon / Enid Blyton

-Swine / Trillion Dollars each British person gets

-also in that year only living in Darraghs Road was in our Intermediate year who looked like Christian Paredes named Glen 'Hesloff'

-Glen Hesloff / Glen looked like a Clone of Paredes

-Hesloff / all my life I might have Had it Off / His Off Men

-Hesloff / then History covers it up

-the swine like a wild pig or their husbands

-Glen / Garden of Eden / Center of Creation / my current home merged with the Ark of Covenant and Manger

-Reid's Bacon Factory / I am the Revelations Babylon Figures

-on that same trip to those paddocks in bush

-some of us found. Maybe by digging up small old maybe small green bottles

-in the distance an elderly man maybe angry about it approached us

-maybe the women's husbands angry

-the bottles like babies or penises

-in 1985 I broke windows around the neighbors' houses with an axe

-Windows / Windsor High / on Windsor Road

-Mountbatten-Windsor / Axe and Windows

-Britain left in ruin or would have

-I almost hit my Grandmother May Elsie Ager on the head with it

-May Elsie / Majesty

-her head / the Crown

-the day I got home from the local Psych Ward I was standing in my bedroom the windows repaired

-for about 5 seconds my body vibrated and I went blind

-Vibration / Voligern. Blind / Britain

-I spent the first several months of 1985 out of it daydreaming I was a super hero with super speed powers

-the Flash in comics was Barry Allen / Britain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return

-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...