Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Endings...and Beginnings

-MICHAEL / MISSILE

-MICHELLE / MISSILE

-over 2 parallel Universe versions of New Zealand

-I got the idea about Friday 13th

-the time in a Ward I got urine over the floor of the bathroom with blood in it

-a soap opera about only on me called Days of our Lives

-to really send out their series as a channel through minds across space 

-gave me earlier a dream

-over both versions a massive volcano

-covering all of their countries

-leaving wrecked buildings and no supplies

-people made terrible

-to try to fix this if some time nuclear missiles can fall over them killing all

-the dream I once had. The Batman Returns version of Batman with Michael Keaton playing him. And Catwoman played by Michelle Pfeiffer 

-in the dream they were in a type of darkened warehouse with rolls of carpet

-like the missiles

-and I think I imagined in our laundry above the sink or washing machine the ceiling flap

-and inside long rolls of carpet or upholstery

-that would have been hard to get up there

-and my Grandfather might have not had them

-cause nuclear missiles to fall over each New Zealand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return

-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...