Friday, September 25, 2026
It takes Two
-a new miracle I am adding
-to most but not all versions of Multiverses
-all through the histories of them
-there are a channel through minds of almost every New Zealand feature ever
-I got the idea to try to set this off
-by the nightly New Zealand soap opera Shortland Street
-I thought long ago maybe I misread in the TV Guide
-sometimes an episode is not completed until later in the day it goes on screen
-deep down in me while I might have wondered
-but I knew it was impossible
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Return
-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...
-
-a miracle I try -as much life as possible -over night when suited and while they want this -they have appear on their beds for sex over n...
-
-two maybe ways of me killing off tragic people -like a gift to a maybe impossible to be real character -Sandy in Grease -like I drew a pink...
-
-I might have got ideas on my parents wrong -I might have started off as a type of Computer Projection -then later that was changed to King ...
No comments:
Post a Comment