Friday, September 25, 2026
The Destoyer
-I have had ideas on other Blogs
-Jesus Christ might have been the main villain of 'Days of our Lives' about me
-and a channel went out over space and his life was 'destroyed'
-and later too he was forced to work for a Space Army just like 'Darth Vader'
-and always had to wear his bulky armor
-and that destroyed his life too
-later I thought like what stars tried to put on me and Donna Troy
-there were two versions of Darth Vader
-Jesus Christ and God
-like the two parallel days and the dreams I had of in each a 'Destroyer'
-each time in my sleep it felt like I could feel hands on my back
-the first time in 1998. Connected to Bane or maybe Batman
-the second time in 2021. Connected to a local IT Man like Superman. Who gave off his name once saying it and it sounded like Destroyer
-like Batman and Superman are meant to be a couple of the most moral super-heroes
-someone might have set up God and Jesus Christ to become each just like Darth Vader
-maybe each of God and Jesus Christ in reality always. Not what the Bible portrays them
-each time with the two nights I felt hands on my back
-the day I had the name the Destroyer given
-and recently I found an audio cassette I had ordered hoping it was a DVD
-Tina Turner Simply the Best
-it had somehow gotten out of a drawer and was under my bed
-like hands on my back in my sleep
-this time maybe meaning the Messiah of Revelations
-if I am not it
-this time maybe se up
-his life would be always be really bad
-tragedy after the other
-like what stars tried to do to Donna Troy / Wonder Girl / Troia
-Tina Turner / Titans / Turned in to
-Simply the Best / the slogan once used for the New Teen Titans They are the Best there is
-there might be Superman and Batman
-two of meant to be the best morals super-heroes
-and Wonder Girl was once maybe one of the most wonderful super-heroes too
-and she grew up on Paradise Island
-Paradise as in God and Jesus Christ
-I had avoided playing my music DVD Tina Turner Simply the Best
-and it had been some time since I played a DVD
-the last two kept freezing
-one of them the Tina Turner one
-today I glanced at a bookshelf. And saw next to the Simply the Best DVD the next one was risen higher
-so in case threatened I played Tina Turner Simply the Best all through
-and the whole DVD played properly the whole w ay through
-I had hopes maybe when I Posted a Post with the idea Christianity was really fiction
-and a soap opera about me called Days of our Lives
-was using that as their key episode as their best method to send out their channel of the series through minds almost everywhere
-but maybe the Post I accidently called September 3rd 2026 was wrong and my miracles
-while maybe have always been through the history of space
-the final make up of them hasn't been set off by me yet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Return
-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...
-
-a miracle I try -as much life as possible -over night when suited and while they want this -they have appear on their beds for sex over n...
-
-two maybe ways of me killing off tragic people -like a gift to a maybe impossible to be real character -Sandy in Grease -like I drew a pink...
-
-I might have got ideas on my parents wrong -I might have started off as a type of Computer Projection -then later that was changed to King ...
No comments:
Post a Comment