Friday, September 25, 2026
The Love Bug
-I recently got the idea
-like maybe Jesus Christ ruined my life over and over
-maybe enjoying it and really hating me
-me told at the end of March 2017. And repeat the line over and over
-Bop Bup Bup
-I recently saw the theme song for the Disney film about a car called The Love Bug
-maybe Jesus Christ set up and ruined the lives of the Royals
-I tried to cause me when young hammering the bonnet of my Grandmother's Fiat Bambino car
-to try to really shaped God and Jesus Christ to be both really how I want
-Bambino / Terminator
-in the New Teen Titans comics the Terminator sets up their lives to be destroyed over and over. Making their lives tough. Maybe always going to be like that
-I had thought a while ago. That was almost like what happened to the Royal Family
-so maybe something effected them
-I hammered the bonnet
-like in 1985 I broke 'windows' around neighbors' homes with an axe
-straight after in my mind set off because character 'Wonder' Girl wouldn't take me to their parallel Earth
-'Wonder' Girl as in 'Windsor' Mountbatten
-the 'axe' as in 'Mountbatten
-then I almost hit my Grandmother 'May Elsie' Ager on the head with the axe
-'May Elsie' as in 'Majesty'
-the car in The Love Bug looks similar to my Grandmother's Fiat Bambino
-maybe Jesus Christ set out and ruined the lives of the Royals
-Whiz / Royals issue 2 had the first appearance of Captain Marvel. On the cover he is throwing a car a bit like my Grandmother's against a building wall
-and Action Comics 1 with the first appearance of Superman. The cover had him throwing a similar car against a rocky bank
-both like hammering
-the day my close to voices and the day before my mystical ideas began and the day my life became much more dramatic and interesting
-I had been to talk to a 'Salvation' Army Minister about concerns I had
-when I got home to my Grandmother's Retirement apartment
-it almost looked like on the foliage bank facing my room an electrical short circuit
-maybe Jesus Christ
-The Love Bug. Broke up Bug / Spider-Man actor Tom Holland from marrying me. Broke up Bud Bundy style man looking like David Platt from marrying me. And put me in a marriage with a woman like Lois Lane. Knowing we would 'Bug' each other
-Jesus Christ maybe the main villain of Days of our Lives about me
-and perhaps God the main villain of Windsor High about me
-he might have cost me some of these
-a woman like Betty Cooper as a wife. A Spanish once Army man as a guide in life. And set up me to wind up selling a large portion of my comics etd
-the day March 31st 2017 I was told to go to the next town by Bus
-and by the base of the mountain 'Mauao' / 'Messiah'
-repeat over and over the line 'Bop Bup Bup'
-and my incredible powerful miracles began
-maybe some setting up that method
-to say this was true about Jesus Christ
-he ruined three marriage chances
-and Bop Bup Bup
-he was really joyous each time
-and Bop Bup Bup
-like saying God God God or referring to the Holy Trinity. Bop Bup Bup. The Holy Trinity like all the holes in the letters
-the dream I had about 1978. I was in my Grandparents' garage at 6 Lebanon Street. There was a tall Witch with long red hair and a sort of bulky red dress. I asked her Are you Wendy the Good Little Witch? A Harvey Comics slogan
-God and Jesus Christ looking like each other. And their dresses like her
-Wendy- Jesus Winding me up often
-Wendy- God and Windsor High
-the long bulky red dress. Maybe any real sort of partner / spouse I would have keeps devolving in to large red blobs. Having to pull themselves together
-Tom Holland. Lois Lane, David Platt, Betty Cooper. And any others that come along
-like in the TV series version of Doom Patrol. Elasti-Girl / Rita Farr has this happen to her. I used to think the late 1960s version of Doom Patrol. Farr was like a Mother to another version of me. I have a slightly largish pink lump on my left thigh. And one time only I thought I saw at the back of the base of my Grandmother's grey hair a part of red dyed hair
-Harvey as in Heaven. And Wendy as in Eternity. Even if they go to Heaven maybe they always have this problem
-on my Grandparents' first trip to Tauranga with me before we moved here
-at a Motel by the water. An elderly woman my Grandparents had met
-she made me a small simple carved boat
-maybe saying I shaped what God and Jesus Christ were like
-or maybe she represented the Witch in my dream. And was saying what would happen to the 4 once would have been partners
-maybe the Witch in my dream was 'Susan Stevens'. The maybe parent of Satan with me
-once almost perfect and wonderful. But somehow set up to become really evil. Or at least Satan's Mother
-Are You Wendy the Good Little Witch?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Return
-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...
-
-a miracle I try -as much life as possible -over night when suited and while they want this -they have appear on their beds for sex over n...
-
-two maybe ways of me killing off tragic people -like a gift to a maybe impossible to be real character -Sandy in Grease -like I drew a pink...
-
-I might have got ideas on my parents wrong -I might have started off as a type of Computer Projection -then later that was changed to King ...
No comments:
Post a Comment