Friday, September 25, 2026
Aladdin
-in 1991 a man came to my Grandparents' door while we were having dinner. He was tall with shoulder length black hair at the back. And a face about the evilest looking I have seen
-he was wearing a formal tan suit like a Professional Doctor
-he said Get your Grandfather mate. My Grandfather said Tell him we don't want anything. I just closed the door on him and walked away
-Aladdin as in Adding On
-he looked like Disney's Aladdin
-maybe he was part referring to my miracle I wanted to create masses of millions in one account per person always for every Eart person
-what I might have misread in Revelations
-the next Messiah brings Peace and 'No More Tears'
-maybe what I read was with masses of money it helps to get around a lot of problems and heartache
-maybe I was referring to me in what I read
-and the man at my front door came off like the Anti-Christ
-like what I read about the Messiah
-at Bayfair Shopping Center in the next town my Mother first told me about my Father
-she said she thinks his name is Ian and he lives in Hastings
-Ian Hastings / Investment / Has Savings
-just then a boy once in my Class named Grant Elliot walked by
-Grant / Grant these figures
-Grant / Iran and Anti
-Grant / Britain
-while maybe it is as simple as Governments typing in a large figure in to an account of each person but it is still usable
-the method I wanted to use to add money to an account of each Earth person
-in now the about first version of space
-before miracles really covered it
-to all what would have been barren planets
-they are covered in Iranian features
-and to all what would have been inhabited planets
-they are covered in British features
-and I took funds from Banks from the full history of this Universe
-to add ongoing on Earth money added to accounts of Earth people
-the man at my front door said Get your Grandfather mate. My Grandfather said Tell him we don't want anything. I just closed the door on him and walked away
-maybe saying these funds in Earth people's accounts are completely or mostly completely safe
-maybe they adjust
-to make up for inflation or tax etc
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Return
-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...
-
-a miracle I try -as much life as possible -over night when suited and while they want this -they have appear on their beds for sex over n...
-
-two maybe ways of me killing off tragic people -like a gift to a maybe impossible to be real character -Sandy in Grease -like I drew a pink...
-
-I might have got ideas on my parents wrong -I might have started off as a type of Computer Projection -then later that was changed to King ...
No comments:
Post a Comment