Friday, September 25, 2026
Speechless
-maybe me leaving Earth for good
-gaining my 'Captain Marvel' style arranged super hero powers. And the exact same appearance and the same personality I saw in the Christian 'Paredes' Fitness Add
-as indicated by operations on me to help constipation. Connected to in Washington DC in one night getting lost at 3 Memorials or Monuments. Memorials / Pierdes / Marvel. And the parallel dreams of me or another operations in Hospital. I tried to use to 'kill' me. Then straight then bring me the still me back to life the real me now with these set up
-since the late 1980s I have had occasional sleep problems. Like in A Nightmare on Elm Street films. Struggling over and over to wake up. And a couple of times with the man with nightmare powers from the films Freddy Krueger a man like him in there. But I think there is a good chance there is no cause by anyone real
-my bedspread. I once had two before constipation got over the walls of three rooms in my home. I had 2 mink ones a leopard and a panther. The first one I tried to bring out the multiple animal body part Beast to be it
-like maybe in a version of me when very young I was Beast Boy. The late 1960s Doom Patrol comics version
-just recently I was asleep. But heard these lines in my sleep. As if the bed or dream people challenged me. I was offered to damn myself to get up my miracles. I said in my sleep Yes. When really they were set up by the rocket under the mountain with the restaurant on it on May 10th. A challenge one of us would get pregnant. I went along with it. And it wound up me. And a further to recently a dream. I would have to have an open marriage. And make a full or complete Power of Attorney to her main boyfriend. I had that line on it's own given to me recently in a dream
-my maybe one version of my Father. Binky Biggs / Bigram. An Archie like DC Comics character. I first saw him in comics in the early 1980s issue of Best of DC Digest. He was lying on the sand on a beach blanket. The cover read Binky's Summer Fun. In the original 1960s cover his pants have stripes on them like Freddy Krueger's jersey. Like the lines in my dream that night. He is thinking as a puppy licks him Peg has never kissed me like that
-something I don't understand. In a Mile High Comics Order Book about 1989. There was a page art black and white picture. There was a man about 20 looking similar to Binky but with black hair. He was lying in bed maybe naked with his feet sticking out of one end. Like indicated me with my feet poking out at the end and me saying I can't breathe. There was a woman tall and long blonde hair and cheap looking like character Blondie. She was called Yours Truly or Yours Faithfully. I never saw this character elsewhere
-maybe the first character I created / daydreamed up about 1977. Called Chip. He looked similar to Binky. He had at the side of his head. Like a chip going in
-if I gained the list of super hero powers I want. I will have the power to create things and sustain me if I travel in space. I would leave Earth straight away. With tough rules stopping me from many things, it could turn out I am married or back to early twenties in age I would have to marry and have children and like others they won't genuinely care for me, and threats from more rules and attacks on me and the threat to me if I am not the Anti-Christ etc
-I would leave Earth. Maybe take my home. Or if the construction and wires etc won't let me. Use my powers to cover it making a copy of it and it's books, comics etc
-the bedspread. And beach towel. Like a flying carpet. Like in Aladdin
-maybe that says I will do that
-my home a good chance where the Garden of Eden is. Tauranga / Garden of Eden. Fraser Street / Forbidden Tree. And maybe really the center of all Creation. Like the large sign I once had up by my mailbox. With a large 'Cross' like maybe really representing the center point. And sign reading Tauranga Smallville. With once a Web Domain on it. And my home. I once pushed home a few blocks a long fawn colored wooden desk. Maybe the construction of my home is merged with the Manger, Ark of the Covenant and Cross
-maybe my super hero powers. And appearance and personality are there. What the dreams really might have meant
-the idea two males each tricked me to have sex. Stars put it in work I am pregnant. And will have to raise a terror baby on my own. But each male has them instead. Set up to mean my appearance was in one of them for me later. And my super hero powers were in me in the later in the other
-local Gym Instructor looking like Patrick Dempsey or Jughead Jones. Melrose Place / Muscles Rose in me. I saw a glimpse the character in that series 'Billy Campbell' was naked holding a baby / Hell Raiser in front of his groin. At the far end of a room in front of a window in a High Rise / Messiah like exceptional character
-a Staff Member at the Support Home I once was at. Named Huia 'Huia.' He came around one night and was waiting for a Flat Mate to come home. He was looking at comics in stands in my lounge. He said The modern super-heroes are darker. And he once asked me if when at a comic store I would ask if they still made Phantom Comics. The TV series Brotherly Love. I might have fathered two other children of his. Like the actor Joey Lawrence's two younger brothers were in the series. Lawrence played Joe Roman / No Romance / Roman. In a scene his character walked in to a Class naked holding a Plot Plant / Terra / Terror in front of his groin. He passes it to another. And puts his hands over his groin. Like trying but failing to get rid of his child. He once said he was kicked off the Farm for sleeping with the Farmer's wife. They are both naked like each must raise their baby maybe on their own. Brotherly Love like the list of super hero powers I came up with. The first letter of each power was the same as the first letter of once special themed base like rooms of my home
-maybe the bedspread or dream people. Or just my own mind setting it up. Like maybe somehow I triggered my miracles and life events etc without meaning to
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Return
-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...
-
-a miracle I try -as much life as possible -over night when suited and while they want this -they have appear on their beds for sex over n...
-
-two maybe ways of me killing off tragic people -like a gift to a maybe impossible to be real character -Sandy in Grease -like I drew a pink...
-
-I might have got ideas on my parents wrong -I might have started off as a type of Computer Projection -then later that was changed to King ...
No comments:
Post a Comment