Friday, September 25, 2026
Alternative Earth
-I might have saved Earth, all of space, Heaven and Hell. All places
-from what I call 'Alternative Earth'
-something I daydreamed up in 1985. When I was almost like mentally unstable for a lot of the year
-Alternative Earth. These things could damn you without you trying. And they effect your appearance forever
-Hell Child- a white baby forever showing through a hole in your stomach. Around the rim of the hole white tentacles
-Hell Metal- white indestructible metal that turns your skin white and lips black
-Hell Creatures- car sized spider or scorpion shaped creatures that chew on you
-Hell Warrior- armored Warriors that teleport and have a sword. They cut off men's penises
-Hell Cloth- black blankets that float around. They cover all your body under your head. And things can go right in you through them
-Hell Chest- a black greasy indent spot shape across your chest
-to try to prevent these from starting I order 14 issues of Doom Patrol. The 1987 DC Comics version
-except for one with Superman. And one with Power Girl. With on the cover a large creature like the rim of a Hell Child
-and these include the first annual and I already have three issues. So this gives me all the start of this series
-I had written off I had connections to the late 1960s comics version of the Doom Patrol
-maybe in another version of me I was Gar Logan / Beast Boy adopted in the comics by Doom Patrol members Mento / Steve Dayton. And Elasti-Girl / Rita Farr
-they look like Harvey and Jeannette Crewe. The Farming couple murdered about 1970. Still unsolved and New Zealand's most famous unsolved murder case
-Arthur Allan Thomas was convicted falsely. Police fabricated evidence
-'Harvey' Crewe- these effects stop you from going to 'Heaven'
-'Crewe'- the local man like Superman who harassed and threatened me several times. The name he once gave off Daniel 'Cosgrove' / Crewe
-as in he plans to 'Screw' my wife
-he has harassed me about 10 times. I now see more clearly most times with a threat to badly disfigure me
-and I see the name he claimed to be 'Cosgrove' sounded like 'Torch' or Disfigure'
-he implied this recently like saying to will to Drop Charges / Dangerous / Disfigures / Daniel Cosgrove
-and with my coming comics order get a few Superman etc comics. That all have themes of affairs with a wife I have. Or he might torch me
-I agreed to myself. Getting involved with the comics but I would have done it anyway
-I know. With my past I might not have any hope of a real trial and it could wreck my life for good
-then I started to see signs he could have taken a large amount of money that would have gone to me. Maybe even millions. But I still don't really regret my choice
-like he on the Phone when I called the IT Dept of the Library indicated in a name he probably made up
-Cosgrove / dangerous / duress / torches / disfigures / causes grows / cover / inheritance grows
-I used to think I might be connected to the late 1960s version of DC Comics Doom Patrol. A few of the members died in the last real issue. There are graves on the cover. Graves / Cosgrove. I first saw Harvey and Jeannette Crewe looked like Mento and Elasti-Girl. On the top of a Wikipedia page their photo and too a grave
-a distorted image at the end of one of two Toy Camera Reels. Mickey's Trailer. And '101 Dalmatians' as in '666 Damnation.' At the very last of that reel. A Church Wedding scene. And then what almost looked like a distorted shot. Almost like a white gravestone with blackness behind it. And from when I was very young and had it maybe only looking at it about once. On the gravestone almost like the initials of my name Matthew Ager in 'reverse.' Reading 'AM'. As in 'Alternative Earth.'
-maybe if some of the Doom Patrol appeared dead. And I go with Gar Logan. And the Crewes go with Farr and Dayton. They set up to come to our planet to prevent Alternative Earth. Like in the last real issue of the original series of Doom Patrol. The team decides to sacrifice their lives to save a Fishing Island of 14
-'Doom' as in 'Damned'
-'Gravestone' maybe if I go against things like what comics to buy and Post this. Somehow the 'Inheritance' or where the money maybe that would have been left to me will wind up still mine
-maybe with my really bad past. He slandered me or twisted things around. So those people gave him the money instead
-about 1987 in the night in the dark. I was in bed. For some reason for a while sleeping in my former bedroom. My Grandmother just burst through the door for some reason. Not saying anything. Wearing almost a white knee length almost see through nighty. I could see her vagina. It came off like a sort of large wrinkled hairless rim. Like a Hell Child. Or the creature on the cover of the Doom Patrol comic
-'Crewes'- as in maybe the IT Man like Superman is trying to rig me what Superman and themed comics I next buy. To gain super hero powers. And plans to 'Screw' and have an ongoing public affair if I wind up married. 'Arthur Allan' King / Arthur Alone'
-so I try to stop doing what he implies
-overnight before I planned to order the comics I briefly decided to not buy the Doom Patrol issues. Thinking it was unlikely to mean anything. And having not realized yet parts of the above
-then early this morning when I went to the toilet. A few lumps of 'feces' had a slight drop of blood on each
-'Feces' as in 'Jesus.' 'Feces' as in 'Alternative Earth'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Return
-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...
-
-a miracle I try -as much life as possible -over night when suited and while they want this -they have appear on their beds for sex over n...
-
-two maybe ways of me killing off tragic people -like a gift to a maybe impossible to be real character -Sandy in Grease -like I drew a pink...
-
-I might have got ideas on my parents wrong -I might have started off as a type of Computer Projection -then later that was changed to King ...
No comments:
Post a Comment