Friday, September 25, 2026
What do You do the Day After You Save the Universe?
-Monday 7th of September I might have sent off my lists of miracles
-from the point they are designed now
-going to different versions of the histories of space
-this morning when an order of Back Issue Comics was typed and paid for
-the miracles might have gone out
-I ordered 14 Doom Patrol issues. Like I might have had family connections to the original 1960s version of the comic book team of super-heroes. The idea that I had when I ordered them it might avoid something called Alternative Earth might have meant this
-I ordered a copy of the Flash from the 1960s. The title Flash: Fact or Fiction? The story that introduced the idea of our Earth called Earth-Prime. The DC Comics are about the super-heroes Earth. Like that maybe Earth may or may not ever get miracles. But supplies a lot of the products, features that go over space etc
-and a copy of the Superboy comic that introduced Beppo the Super-Monkey. A little used character. He stowed away on the rocket that brought Superbaby from Krypton. Like on March 31st 2017 I took the Bus to the next town and repeated over and over the line Bop Bup Bup. And either my miracles. Or my almost unlimited powerful miracles began. And then I might have been shifted to a copied 'Plate' of space while doing it
-ordering these might have brought me home
-just before in the toilet a couple of pieces of feces had blood. Like things kicked off for me in March this year when I went to Hospital for an operation etc for constipation after getting feces over the walls of three rooms of my home
-today I went back to ordering comics. Like going back to a comic book style world
-the Flash comic. He could run at super-speed. During the first half of 1985. I was out of it for that year. For about the first half I had an ongoing development daydream life. I had gone to the comic book Earth and there was the super-speed super hero Champion. One day truant from High School I broke windows around the local houses with an axe. It happened when I was daydreaming a team of super-heroes from that Earth were in their Jet. I became frustrated when one Wonder Girl said they wouldn't take me to their Earth. I nearly hit my Grandmother on the head with it. The day I got home from the local Psych Ward I was standing in my bedroom the windows repaired. My body vibrated and I went blind for several seconds. Like the Flash. Vibration Blind. Flash was Barry Allen
-like I called my miracles the Crisis. Like a 'Crucifixion' I might have been partly brought back by a local man like Superman just before making me realize he had been putting in mild threats he would disfigure me. And once I went along with dropping charges against him. There was the idea he might have slandered me and taken a large amount of money I would have got
-at the end of 1990 I was lying in bed in the dark. From out of the wall against my bed. Came an all dark figure of a man with a dark silent electric chainsaw. I ran and turned on the light but he was gone. This might mean don't make a mistake and run from dark things and miss out on an important inheritance
-I probably got it wrong with thinking my miracles went out to the point I made the Back Issues Order
-a few days later. I had rethought things and wanted to risk it and try in time to get the inheritance
-Shortland Street actress Robyn / Robbing Malcolm once passed me close to the Hospital. She later starred in the TV series Outrageous Fortune. On the series her daughter was called Minnie / Millions Money. And Hospital character Marlena / Money Millions Evans / Earnings. The actress who played her once passed me
-I got signals from the IT Man he would still torch me if I bought more comics. He has threatened me about 10 times. Once a broken fence Board / Orders Burnt on my fence
-so I might have a chance to still get an inheritance or the money from somewhere
-I typed in for later use the next Back Issue Comics Order I want to make
-I decided today to go back to giving possible sons
-Noko, Danny, Russ, Ricky, Dewald, Ben and Mark
-all connected to me being Mentally Ill. All attractive, muscular, likeable sort of like story character personalities
-they appear on parallel Earths. Maybe 1 large area of each Earth each. And they can do miracles effecting that area. Like creating landscapes
-to work their miracle powers they must go naked, sleep with males and females getting them often pregnant
-for super heroes they might use the list of super hero powers I worked out for me
-and I tried to give the students of Tauranga Boys College super hero powers
-the list I worked out for me. But not miracle powers
-their College at '664' Cameron Road
-and their costumes wearing a black pair of speedos. My 'Daredevil' costume
-maybe the student roll of the year with possible sons
-maybe some fathered by sex. Some by my sperm appearing in their mothers
-the College's Latin motto Pergo et Perago. As in Sperm and Egg / Parent and Parent / Persian
-the splits coming out of me as super-heroes doing miracles. Looking like comics creator Rob Liefeld and actor Kyle Lowder
-all along might have been thrown by Liefeld. Appearing downtown just after I had been to Card Crazy. He once was in a Wizrd Comics news magazine. Flexing large muscles. Meant to be dressed like a part male-part female super hero. The Wizard shot called him Demented Youngblood creator. Splits come out of me dressed like He-Man. And as a Lowder wearing a type of white sarong
-when my miracles powers started I repeated over and over the line Bop Bup Bup
-the 7 maybe sons. Maybe what Revelations meant by the Beast
-a multiple animal body parted creature. With 7 heads each wearing a Crown
-like the 7 of them are like Royalty
-and the multiple animal body parts. Different make ups Earth landscapes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Return
-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...
-
-a miracle I try -as much life as possible -over night when suited and while they want this -they have appear on their beds for sex over n...
-
-two maybe ways of me killing off tragic people -like a gift to a maybe impossible to be real character -Sandy in Grease -like I drew a pink...
-
-I might have got ideas on my parents wrong -I might have started off as a type of Computer Projection -then later that was changed to King ...
No comments:
Post a Comment