Friday, September 25, 2026
How it All Began
-my miracles
-I would have done the rocket mission Sunday May 10th 2026
-but kept adding changes
-so maybe at the point I showed my Blogs
-the shot was how they were down the track. To the point I made the last changes
-and at the point I blew up the satellite. The miracles appeared how they would be in the future
-when I was young I lived in Havelock North
-there was Fantasy Land there
-a couple of times I saw a feature. A small hill sized pointed shape white Moon rock style. With criss-crossing through it. People width circular tunnels
-looking like the old version of the Rock of Eternity. Which gave Captain Marvel his powers
-maybe saying my miracles will last for an Eternity
-I will gain the list of super hero powers I came up with
-and the 'tunnels' through it. I will get the 'Holy' appearance and personality I am after
-just before I moved to Tauranga they were working on the 'Pirate' Ship in a pond. Maybe saying I will get the 'Captain' Marvel arranged style super hero powers. And the 'Paredes' appearance and personality
-now Fantasy Land has been replaced by 'Splash Planet.' Maybe too saying 'Splash' I will get the 'Captain' Marvel style arranged super hero powers. And the Christian 'Paredes' appearance
-the small hill shaped feature. It looked like Moon rocks
-with tunnels running in different directions through it
-the rocket circling the Earth, the satellite by the Moon, and me flying through tunnels
-the hill looked like a brain
-maybe the miracles worked out how my brain would work out
-living in my current home. Just outside the kitchen window. I dug up a buried type of bolt / screw / clamp shaped metal object
-engraved with
Burlington
TRIDON
Canada
and to the right of the word TRIDON a Triangle or Pyramid with multiple Triangles or Pyramids inside it
-maybe saying on almost every planet in the history of space. The layouts are a mixture like that somehow
-and the Moon like rocks. On Moons are where the super-heroes use
-with masses of paranormal things going on always
-I dug up the bolt like the tunnels through the hill
-and on a New Year's Eve dropped it down a water drain grill down my drive. Also like the hole shaped tunnels
-by where a fence on my drive. I used to think there were a row of circle shaped grooves. Like something had rubbed against the fence
-like the logo of DC Comics Crisis on Infinite Earths series
-and too looking like the holes in the feature
-I think the feature might be something I imagined because it was dangerous. A person could panic inside and it would be hard to get them out. And someone overweight could go in there. Or there could be an earthquake and it could all come crashing down
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Return
-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...
-
-a miracle I try -as much life as possible -over night when suited and while they want this -they have appear on their beds for sex over n...
-
-two maybe ways of me killing off tragic people -like a gift to a maybe impossible to be real character -Sandy in Grease -like I drew a pink...
-
-I might have got ideas on my parents wrong -I might have started off as a type of Computer Projection -then later that was changed to King ...
No comments:
Post a Comment