Friday, September 25, 2026
Lamppost
-when I was young I lived at 12 James Cook Street, Havelock North, New Zealand
-Captain James Cook was the first to chart New Zealand in his ship the Endeavour
-like I design space
-on the steps to our front door was our own lamppost
-my earliest memory was of coming to live in our new home for the first time. And straight away in a lower kitchen cupboard finding a tin of Griffins Sampler biscuits
-maybe like the out of it night I spent taken to the Hospital by a
-SUPERMARKET / SECURITY Guard / SUSIE
-maybe as in SUSAN STEVENS and LUCIFER
-after that evening being told to spend money no longer on comics but a lot on Groceries. And I bought $120 but the money didn't come on my card until just after 9pm. I was getting on my bike but felt almost like collapsing
-part of it that night was like Thirsty Thursday I remembered up in fields from that address I saw lying in a ditch the full skeleton of a man
-maybe it means
-James / Flames. Cook / Cook. The LAMP. My current home acts as a security for me
-but maybe only cuts in if really needed
-the $120 of Groceries / Cook / maybe if needed at some point Groceries will appear in my home
-Cook / Cock- and medication for my constipation
-Endeavour / End Cosgrove
-James Cook / Jenney Crook
-Lamppost / Amp Posts on my Blogs. At least maybe one day
-Lamppost / Amp Posts being film and music titles on media I get
-Endeavour / Garden of Eden where I think my home is
-Endeavour / Rock of Eternity. Maybe connected to the list of super hero powers I want. Worked out first letter of once special themed rooms of my home the same as first letters of the powers I want
-the earliest memory of finding the tin of Griffins Sampler biscuits / like going out to the supermarket that night to buy a lot of Groceries. And the idea if needed Groceries will start appearing in my home
-these ideas might only be able to start if really needed
-and taken up to the Hospital over night for 7 hours. Like setting things up for me I went to Hospital for about 3 weeks
-my home when young at 12 James Cook Street, Havelock North. Captain James Cook first charted New Zealand
-on the steps to our front door our own Lamppost
-like Captain Cook charted New Zealand a Trident as in Atlantis
-in the Little Mermaid films the villain the Sea Witch looked like Robyn Karfa
-a once Support Home Staff member who organized a trip for me with another Staff member to the US
-she really set it up to get me to lose a lot of money. I thought in the back of my mind I wouldn't enjoy it much. But didn't click on this to cancel the trip. A trip like Captain James Cook came here
-the night in Washington / Revelations DC I got 'lost' at each of 3 Memorials or Monuments
-Robyn / Robbing. Staff member Charles Harrison came with me
-maybe saying there is no real truth to the Bible but Revelations / Robyn / Harrison about me
-the Lamppost on the steps to the front door. Like a Trident
-maybe this too says there is no real truth to the Bible apart from references to me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Return
-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...
-
-a miracle I try -as much life as possible -over night when suited and while they want this -they have appear on their beds for sex over n...
-
-two maybe ways of me killing off tragic people -like a gift to a maybe impossible to be real character -Sandy in Grease -like I drew a pink...
-
-I might have got ideas on my parents wrong -I might have started off as a type of Computer Projection -then later that was changed to King ...
No comments:
Post a Comment