Friday, September 25, 2026
ETC
--the people I have known I tried to set up miracle powers to 7 countries each on parallel Earths probably are impossible
-mostly only I can do miracles like mine
-they need the Forbidden / Pyramid Plant
-or Mauao / Pyramid and repeating Bars
-the super hero powers I tried to give Tauanga Boys College. They might have really meant me
-their costumes black speedos. That was the costume I was told to use as Daredevil. Their address 664 Cameron Road. Latin motto Pergo et Perago as in Persian
-the last person from our planet I tried to set up to live forever in a copy of my home
-my maybe Mother the Whore of Babylon
-along with Adolph Hitler, Eva Braun, Saul, Judas Iscariot, Queen Elizabeth 1. Bigfoot, Yeti and Loch Ness Monster
-the design of the US Dollar Note a Pyramid with the top point separate raised above it. And an eye in that point
-maybe I wind up getting the powers, appearance and personality I want
-to avoid most of space covered by my miracles. And rules or anything else waiting for me if I stay on Earth
-I am sent back to about the very first stage of space
-the eye like a Big Bang
-that Dollar Note. Like the night about 2009 I ran around the block naked
-pulling my shoulders back and pulling my stomach in as I ran. Like the separated point
-maybe connected to Creation
-later I had the idea a TV series created on me had it as a key episode. And the actor ran fully naked shown in full / eye on the episode on normal TV
-pulling my shoulders back and pulling my stomach in
-like New Zealand Maori Half-God Maui pulling up the North Island of New Zealand
-the Separated Raised Point / maybe saying I have no Partners / Pyramids
-the idea on a trip to Washington DC in 2000. I got lost at each of 3 Memorials in one night
-like the Founders of most current major US companies being really only life like unthinking robots
-leaving their companies to me
-and corrupt people can't close them
-maybe a clause I can't marry
-and the Walt Disney Company I tried to give Tauranga Boys College
-I couldn't even if I wanted to
-two broken 'Ceramics' by me. A statuette of a Spanish man, tall with a moustache and grey hair. Carrying a large basket of melons. The man Gym Instructor looking like Jughead Jones
-at a once casual friends with my Grandparents Pam Ward. I was outside and reached in a Potter Shed and broke a small item. The Support Home worker Huia 'Huia.' Pam Ward / Ward Child / Phantom and Darker comic characters
-Bop Bup Bup / for Bop real me. And Bup and Bup. The two splits coming from me looking like Rob Liefeld and Kyle Lowder
-Bop Bup Bup / for Bop real me. And Bup and Bup. the version of me maybe since the close to the first Multiverse. And the one travelling to the future
-both of whom resolved
-Bop Bup Bup / like The Time Tunnel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Return
-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...
-
-a miracle I try -as much life as possible -over night when suited and while they want this -they have appear on their beds for sex over n...
-
-two maybe ways of me killing off tragic people -like a gift to a maybe impossible to be real character -Sandy in Grease -like I drew a pink...
-
-I might have got ideas on my parents wrong -I might have started off as a type of Computer Projection -then later that was changed to King ...
No comments:
Post a Comment