Friday, September 25, 2026
Who Is?
-the dream I had about 1978
-I was in our Garage. There was a Witch there. She was tall, long red hair and a large red dress
-I said Are you Wendy the Good Little Witch?
-a Harvey Comics slogan
-maybe she was my Grandmother May Elsie Ager
-Are You / Wendy / May Else
-maybe she meant like the TV series version of Doom Patrol and Elasti-Girl
-these people meant to be spouses will start to keep devolving in to large red blobs
-having to try to pull their bodies together
-Tom Holland, Lois Lane, Betty Cooper, David Platt. Or any other partner I get
-I one time only saw red hair dyed in the base of the back of my Grandmother's grey hair
-and decades ago in the top of her bedroom wardrobe were two bullet shaped wooden wig stands. With light fawn short curly grey wigs
-I don't know why she would have had them
-maybe like the red dye and red dress
-and Harvey
-she is saying any Marriage will lead to Heartache
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Return
-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...
-
-a miracle I try -as much life as possible -over night when suited and while they want this -they have appear on their beds for sex over n...
-
-two maybe ways of me killing off tragic people -like a gift to a maybe impossible to be real character -Sandy in Grease -like I drew a pink...
-
-I might have got ideas on my parents wrong -I might have started off as a type of Computer Projection -then later that was changed to King ...
No comments:
Post a Comment