Friday, September 25, 2026

Days of our Lives

-a dream I once had -there was a woman looking like Days of our Lives character Liz played by Gloria Loring. Her family was like Days of our Lives. They were suing her. She went in to a large tent to look after children. She came out. She was lying on her back. Her eyes all white. A character Doug bent over her concerned -Gloria Loring the Librarian sued for maybe taking my inheritance -Gloria Loring / like calling Jesus Christ a Liar -Doug or Anti-God / like the volcano over each of all of two parallel New Zealands -Doug / like dirt. The first night I went to Hospital. I had got feces over the walls of three rooms in my house. That night in Hospital while first getting treated I already had the idea somehow I had completely ended Jesus Christ to save him -maybe it didn't work -the pupilless eyes / like he is the main villain of Days of our Lives about me -the pupilless eyes / like calling him blind -Gloria Loring / Glory Loving -the night the last night before 2000. I was lying on my bed wanting to see in the new century. I might have fallen asleep 15 minutes before midnight and woken up 15 minutes in to 2000. Like in Days of our Lives and hourglass logo. And in 2000 I went to the US and got lost in one night at each of three Washington DC Memorials. The idea I had operations. One male carried my baby in him. Maybe a place for the super hero powers before they were in me. The other male too maybe pregnant with my child. Maybe in him for me my appearance and personality

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return

-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...