Friday, September 25, 2026
Revelations
-how I finally most likely got up my lists of miracles
-on Tuesday 16th September 2026
-I checked the balance of my account. On the chance a Tax Refund might have come in
-there was $2135 in there
-I had thought there might only have been a little
-a Tax Refund. Like Joseph and Mary go to Bethlehem by order for Tax
-earlier that day I thought more clearly. The local problem man like Superman
-just outside of Tauranga there is an area called Bethlehem
-2135 / as if 2000 years and 135 years since the birth of Jesus Christ
-over the last month I have seen the likelihood he maybe took money meant for me
-maybe in millions. By slandering me. And when I first thought of the idea not then thinking of the idea it meant money
-because he has harassed me a list of times. Most with the theme he might disfigure me
-I silently meant I would drop charges
-my idea once in Revelations I might have mis-read
-the new Messiah of Revelations Brings Peace and No More Tears
-my idea. To help get around many of Tears some people get
-I would bring in creating large masses of millions of dollars. Ongoing. In to one account each of all Earth people
-and maybe I came up with the idea. And what the next Messiah of Revelations role was
-was No More Tears
-creating large amounts in an account each
-like the design of the US Dollar Note. A Pyramid with the top point raised separate. With an eye in it
-so maybe this means the idea will work. On Earth people will get millions each
-like I might have missed out on
-and what I had been thinking about earlier that day
-the next Messiah is really me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Return
-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...
-
-a miracle I try -as much life as possible -over night when suited and while they want this -they have appear on their beds for sex over n...
-
-two maybe ways of me killing off tragic people -like a gift to a maybe impossible to be real character -Sandy in Grease -like I drew a pink...
-
-I might have got ideas on my parents wrong -I might have started off as a type of Computer Projection -then later that was changed to King ...
No comments:
Post a Comment