Friday, September 25, 2026
ETC
-I added most main friends I have had. My family members. And most Tradesmen etc I have used. To each get the massive downloads of money in an account each
-it turns out the stalking apart from long ago wasn't done by the man like Superman. It was done by the two local non-identical sons of mine. For decades when we passed they too gave out signals they are 'stalkers'
-the red dye I once imagined seeing in the back of my Grandmother's short grey hair. And the two wig stands in her wardrobe with fawn colored wigs on for no reason. May mean I do not keep devolving in to large red blobs. I am not a Wicked Witch in an Oz like land. And the Anti-Christ figure at my Grandparents' door in 1991. Looking like actor Peter 'Lochran / Locks Ran.' Was nothing to him
-Tauranga Boys College. I twice at night streaked near their grounds. Once in 1991 and again in about 2010. Each time I might have in some way fathered the full Student Body of that year. Their Latin motto Pergo et Perago as in Parent and Parent
-I might have released as best I can all the Disney Company stock to anyone to use or sell for free. Him really like others being only ever a life like unthinking robot. Done without planning to. The night decades ago I had a dream with the song line Nothing's Going to Break my Stride / Walker / Walter By Matthew Wilder / Matthew Ager. Reacting to that later that day. I made a Phone threat to the Hospital of a Bomb threat. And continued downtown originally going to try to cut up the local MP's Reception's face. Maybe doing those two really bad crimes really set up this
-Atlantis is not real. Not off the coast of the Coromandel Peninsular up North. My Grandfather's photo as a Soldier in the sea in Egypt. Pyramids as in the series Arion Lord of Atlantis the country has Pyramids. His foot raised above the waterline. Like saying there would be parts of a sunken country showing. His leg stretched out above the waterline like a Mermaid's tail
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Return
-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...
-
-a miracle I try -as much life as possible -over night when suited and while they want this -they have appear on their beds for sex over n...
-
-two maybe ways of me killing off tragic people -like a gift to a maybe impossible to be real character -Sandy in Grease -like I drew a pink...
-
-I might have got ideas on my parents wrong -I might have started off as a type of Computer Projection -then later that was changed to King ...
No comments:
Post a Comment