Friday, September 25, 2026

The Time Tunnel

-Monday 21st September 2026 a week since I probably set off my miracles -I might have been sent back to about the first version of Multiverses -before covered by miracles. Then I could be a super hero etc in space if I was able to -I had just earlier that day. Like the old photo of my Grandfather as a Soldier in WW2. In Egypt. He was in the sea. Waist height. One leg raised horizontal above the waterline -like the US Dollar Note with a Pyramid with the pointed top separate above it and an eye in the point -maybe him saying if I gain my powers, appearance etc Change to it naked. Will to go back to about the first version of space. Like about 2014. On the way to the Pools in Greerton. We stopped at a Client's home. I was given the small ball shaped stone. Maybe what caused partly caused Creation. I will to go back to the point it was right before -then a few hours later on Monday. I was lying on my bed. The whole room spun around and around directly -it happened 3 times that day and once a few days later -I think I might have been sent back in time -Revolving / Revelations / Anti -later I learnt it was Vertico ​-like the name of the spun off line of DC Comics titles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return

-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...