Monday, September 28, 2026
Tarzan
-in 1991 I went on a Cruise on the Sitmar Fairstar. The first morning I got up early and went and lay in the dark on a deckchair. I waited some time I didn't realize it was Australian time. A young man looking similar to actor War Hero Audi Murphy lent over me giving me the edge. I had black speedos that didn't look good with my fat stomach. I was lying on a deckchair. There was a tall man maybe in his early 20s. He was wearing blue speedos with a pair of two large white stars next to each other. He was taking to a woman I think he was taking shots at me. He said I want to do as many of these Cruises as possible. And It's massive. I was standing on an upper deck. The Ship was out at sea. A Helicopter flew up behind it. I later saw through a Travel Shop window a poster with me there in it in small. Wearing black speedos with a fat stomach. In Fiji a Taxi Driver offered to take me downtown for me to buy a sarong an Island skirt. I got him to turn around when he asked me Would you like to spend some time with an Indian girl? He never charged me for the Taxi ride which I might have not even put thought in to paying for
-I want to do as many of these CRUISES as possible- I want to be as many of the Anti CHRIST figures as possible
-I want to do as many of these CRUISES as possible- I want to have as many CURSES / head BRUISES as possible
-I went to buy a SARONG male Island skirt- SARONG / STRONG / SUPPORTING male mothers
-my wife or apparent wife might be dating my replacement. The all time once only record artist. Also going to use the songs I wrote for me. And they have maybe recorded sex. And he is like the LANCELOT. Like the Greatest Knight with King Arthur's wife
-I might have taken over almost every version of the history of Multiverses with my rules. Making me like King of all. And he still sleeps with my wife
-and I don't care or are even glad
-I might of accidently damned myself repeating over and over the line Bop Bup Bup at the base of MAUAO. And this gave me a almost infinite miracle power. Like MAUI dying to try to get the gift of immortality for people
-It's MASSIVE- MASSIVE MIRACLE and MULTIVERSES plans
-I want to do as many of these CRUISES as possible- I want to be as much like CHRISTIAN PAREDES as possible
-the two stars on his speedos togs- like he might have worn them to cause and set these off
-I was standing on an upper deck wearing them . Not looking good with a fat stomach- later I saw it through a Travel Shop window as a Poster. Maybe too what partly set these up
-as splits coming out of me looking like Rob Liefeld and Kyle Lowder- I might have been too effected to be male looking but with a vagina and breasts. In these splits maybe coming out of me from 2017 to 2026 I might have repeatedly got pregnant
-as Daredevil. My costume a pair of black speedos. Like the photo and Poster. Daredevil / Matt Murdock
-my wife I could have had a woman like Betty Cooper. The Head Boy of my year found out and avoided it by having sex with her
-Paul Cameron- looking like a version I maybe was of me Gar Logan
-I might have had masses of AFFAIRS and OFFSPRING- MAYFAIR Motel / FAIRSTAR
-NEW KIDS ON THE DECK the Ship's act- like I got the super hero powers. The first letter of each power the same as the first letters of once special themed rooms of my home
-one of the Security Guards looked like Tasha Yar of Star Trek the Next Generation
-I might have lost millions to a man like Superman- and that's what I used to get up my miracles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Return
-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...
-
-a miracle I try -as much life as possible -over night when suited and while they want this -they have appear on their beds for sex over n...
-
-two maybe ways of me killing off tragic people -like a gift to a maybe impossible to be real character -Sandy in Grease -like I drew a pink...
-
-I might have got ideas on my parents wrong -I might have started off as a type of Computer Projection -then later that was changed to King ...
No comments:
Post a Comment