Wednesday, September 30, 2026
The Anti-Christ Rules all Nations with an Iron Rod
-Revelations says The Anti-Christ Rules all Nations with an Iron Rod
-today I thought of evidence points I might be the Father of Harry's children
-each one off sex with his wife Meghan Markle
-I once heard an item on the radio Donald Trump's wife Marla Maples / Meghan Markle had been caught on a beach with a man by a Cop
-the Cruise on the Sitmar Fairstar I went on in 1983
-twice I saw a couple. She looked just like Diana but with a full beard / Hairy. He looked just like Charles
-Rules / Royalty
-once I saw him in a Pink shirt. Without Sleeves, and on the front a lot of Multi-Colored Rods / Iron Rod / Lancelot / portraying Harry maybe as feminine
-the Beard on Diana like maybe for masculine
-I was getting in an elevator with them but immaturely got out. She said Are you sure?
-today I had the idea of if I live independently. I could use money saved to buy a number of fuller runs of children book titles. My Trade Me won't normally let me because I bungled and was slack with too many orders. But there are other but maybe not practical ways
-then I thought of the line Are You Sure / Eleva tor / Mail Order / Male Order / Elevatored Numbers
-it part of the idea. I would not continue with Mail Orders / Missing Mail Orders Memorials DC / Washington DC. And I would wind up owning all or most of the main US companies listed on Wikipedia. And the original Founders would really have been always life like but really unthinking 'robots.' And I would own them. Stopping corrupt people closing them leaving Earth ruined for good. And maybe this would prevent me from ever having any real marriage or partner
-maybe this is a chance to spread that. Like I was on a Cruise Ship / All Nations
-on that Cruise I bought the Marvel Magazine adaption of the Return of the Jedi / Light Sabres / Rods. And maybe an Australian reprint comic of Superman stories. The front cover had Superman saying Has the whole world gone mad. Or have I. And Wonder Woman replaced by Wonder Warrior. Supergirl replaced by Superboy. And Superman replaced by Superwoman
-I went in a McDonalds / Marvel / Meghan Markle once that morning wondering where I could get the money to buy Spider-Man 2 on VHS. I went in there Stan Lee was there. Maybe having me on he said What would I like. I was unsure if it was him because he didn't use an American accent. I asked for the money for the video
-Stan Lee gave the money to buy the VHS of Spider-Man 2. With the villain Doc Octopus
-across the Road from there at three times in 1991 at a type of Dairy / Lunch Bar there were once each a Courier. One tall, Maori, had been in the year above me at College. His hair now down his back to his knees in a ponytail. The next time a Courier who had been in my year in Primary School. Named Andrew Adams / Archie Andrews / Adding Numbers / Anti / And Grew/. And the third time the tall man again his hair now shoulder length at the back. Like the man I thought might be the Anti-Christ at my Grandparents' front door in 1991. So all three were sort of like the Anti-Christ
-Stan / Satan. Lee Lieber / Lucifer. Timely / Tine Comics?
-maybe I somehow revolving and maybe causing all memory to be removed., Had sex with Harry's wife. And parented each of their children
-and that set this up
-and with this I might have control and ownership of many of the main companies of most of the countries of the world
-or maybe there was no sex or affairs
-but the set up of this enabled me to make the original Founders really artificial life leaving their companies to me
-like Revelations says The Anti-Christ Rules all Nations with an Iron Rod
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Return
-three splits that came out of me -maybe linked to three times I went to the next town Mount Maunganui -by Bus to the base of the small moun...
-
-a miracle I try -as much life as possible -over night when suited and while they want this -they have appear on their beds for sex over n...
-
-two maybe ways of me killing off tragic people -like a gift to a maybe impossible to be real character -Sandy in Grease -like I drew a pink...
-
-I might have got ideas on my parents wrong -I might have started off as a type of Computer Projection -then later that was changed to King ...
No comments:
Post a Comment